twenty eight

I quickly get ready, Harry's third task was today. I put on an orange shirt and white pants with some sneakers. I meet up with my siblings and Hermione at the bleachers. "Sorry, woke up late." The band was playing the anthem and everyone was cheering and holding up signs.

The cannon blows and they all go inside the maze, the band keeps playing and everyone is cheering. The maze close and Harry, Viktor, Cedric, and Fleur are all gone into the maze. All of a sudden a single red firework comes out. I look at Hermione and Ron. "What could be going on?" I asked, "I don't know, but I don't think it's good." Hermione added.

It's been at least three and a half hours since they went in. "Are they coming yet?" I asked Ron, he shrugged. Suddenly he appears with Cedric, Harry was crying. Everyone was cheering for them and the band started playing again. I heard a few screams and the band stopped playing. Cedric was dead.

"Cedric!?" I run down next to Harry. "You can't go through!" A man yelled holding me back. "No!" I pushed past and looked at Cedric. "You promised butterbeers remember?! You were the first one to ask if I was okay." I hugged Harry. "That's my son! That's my boy!" Cedric's dad came running down the bleachers crying about Cedric. "He's back! Voldemort's back!" Harry cried. "Mad-Eye took Harry and held him back.

I went up to Cho and gave her a hug. "I'm so sorry Cho." She hugged me back tighter. "No, this can't be happening." She whispered to me. "Go inside okay?" She nods and walks away crying. Ron and Hermione were shocked and staring at Cedric.

"Today, we all witnessed a very tragic death. Cedric Diggory was very hardworking, and a fierce, fierce friend. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. He didn't die in vein, remember that." Dumbledore said.

"I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe you-know-who is back. I can't believe any of this." I spoke to Hermione. "I know. Maybe next year will be a good year." She added, I hug her and Harry. "The only good-ish memory was basically the Yule Ball." I sighed, Hermione agreed. "Wow." Ron joins our conversation. "Don't you need to say bye to someone?" Hermione looks behind me, I turn around and Draco was standing there. "I guess so." I run up to him and give him a hug.

"You didn't forget about me did you?" He joked. "Of course not." He kisses my forehead. "See you next year." I grinned. "See you, darling." I let go of him and run back to my friends. "That's new." Ron joked. We all grab our trunks and head to the train. See you next year, Hogwarts.

-Recap: It's been three months during the summer, they have a one day before they have to go back to Hogwarts!-

I see everyone in a bedroom, we were at the headquarters. "Guys!" I run in and hug Hermione and Harry. "Sorry, mom needed me." I motion everyone to leave the room. "So are we going to listen in on the adults' conversation or not?" I laughed, "wicked." Fred and George say leaving the room. We use a microphone on a string to hear until Hermione's cat starts playing with it. "I hate your cat Hermione." Ron complained.

We all run downstairs and mom catches us just in time. "Come on kids." Everyone leaves to the dinner table except Harry, Hermione and I. "Harry Potter." Sirius puts his arms out and Harry runs in them. We follow Harry into the dining room. "Hello, Fiona." Sirius shakes my hand. "Hello." I smile and sit next to Harry.

"Voldemort is after something, something he didn't have before." Everyone turns to Sirius. "Like a weapon?" Mom comes in and takes the newspaper. "He's just a boy." She folds up the paper and puts it aside. "If Voldemort is easing an army then I want to fight." Harry added.

"Come on guys!" I speed up my trolley and everyone follows, Harry wasn't with us because he was doing something with Mad-Eye. I quickly got on the train and into a compartment, Hermione and Ron also come inside. "Well, here goes another year."