thirty eight

I woke up to Harry and Ron fighting. "Then go!" I heard. I walk out of the other room in the tent and see Harry alone. "What happened?" I asked looking outside, he was silent.

"I want to go home as much as you do." I run his arm, "listen, we all have to stick together no matter what. We are all in this fight. I bet you want to go home and see Ginny, and all your friends as much as I do. I really want to see Ginny, my twin." He looks down at me.

"Now, I'm going to wear it." I grab the necklace and leave the tent. "Ron?!" Hermione looks at me and shakes her head. "It's going to all change now, right?" She asks getting closer to me. "Definitely." I sit down onto the rocks and Hermione sits next to me. "I know you miss Draco. I miss everyone too." She looks in the distance. Every time I hear his name, I crave his touch, his smell, everything.

"I do, he's the only one who's keeping me up." She rubbed my back. "We can all tell." I smirked and looked up. "Almost everyday we would meet at the astronomy tower, and watch the night skies. We would just talk and talk, and never get bored no matter what we said." I put my legs against my chest. "I would take every chance, every way to see him smile again. Just for a second, I want to be with him and for him to tell me it's going to be okay."

"I didn't know you felt that way, your so different without him. That's the only reason I let Malfoy around you." We both grinned.

"He really does, change me."

I have a flashback; "..darling."

Harry comes back out, I wipe my eyes.

"Guys look what I found!" He shows his golden snitch. "I open at the close?" I look up at him. "What does that mean?" "I don't know." Harry replied.

It was almost dark, Harry and Hermione went out to find the hocruxes. I sighed and went outside the tent with my wand. "Guess it's only me." I slowly put on a fake smile. Something cold drips on my face. "Snow.." The ground started to become white. "Is it Christmas..?" I go inside the tent and look at the calendar I was able to find. My birthday, and Christmas Eve was today. "Fiona!" I turn around and it was Harry.

"Come on." I grab onto his hand and we all teleport. "Today's my birthday.." I look up at Harry. "We know, Happy Birthday." I smiled for the first time in weeks.

"It's late, we already set up another tent." I shake my head and lay on the white coat on snow. "I love snow." Harry nods and sits against the tree. "I miss home." I started crying. "Me too." He hugged me and the snow fell all over us.

The next day..
I heard Ron outside. "Ron?" He smiled. "Where have you been?!" I throw some dirt at him. "I'm sorry okay?!" I run up and hug him. "I missed you." Hermione runs up to us. "Harry, remember that mark you saw? The triangle, circle and line?" Harry nods. "I think we need to go to Luna's dad."

We arrive at the Lovegood's house. "Fiona, stay out here. You'll keep watch for us alright?" I nodded and sat down near the front door.

I was waiting, and waiting. It's been atleast and hour now, maybe even more. Suddenly I felt cold, shivers down my spine. I see the shadows; death eaters.

I run inside and duck down on the floor. "Death eaters!" I yelled, we grab eachothers hands and teleported into a forest. "I'll do the enchantments." Ron walked over to a tree. "Guys..?" I turn around to look at Ron, there were three death eaters right there.

"Hello beautiful." I whip my head around and another death eater was talking to Hermione. She started running, we all did. We ran for our lives no matter what. "Snatch them!" One said, they all come chasing us. They start shooting spells at us, it sounded like gun shots.

I tripped over a rock. "Fast get up." I grabbed Harry's hand and kept running. "Keep running Fiona, you got this." I take out my wand. "Stupefy!" I missed the guys chasing us. Ron got caught, I heard him yell in pain from the chains.

We meet up with Hermione and she uses a spell on Harry, his face became swollen.

A guy held me tightly, "what do they call you?" Another guy asked me. "Clover Cun, sir." He looked at me closely then walked up to Harry. "Change of plans, we are not taking him to the Ministry." I smirked. They instead took us to the Malfoy Manner, the last place on earth I wanted to be..