Prologue

Tzuyu sat down at the park bench. She's wearing her mask to prevent people from recognizing her. She opened her phone as she read the comments from their music video. People are still complaining about why she doesn't have enough screen time.

She closed her phone in dismay. She is aware that some of her fans are targeting the other members for getting beautiful clothes and having center times and screentime. Tzuyu doesn't understand why they are being compared to each other. They're groupmates, like a family.

"Did you wait long?"

She lifted her head to see a familiar image. "Not long," she smiled.

It is Kim Mingyu. The lead rapper and visual of Seventeen.

He is also wearing a cap and a mask. He put on a wig so that people won't get suspicious. Now he looks like a girl. A tall girl.

"Did someone follow you?" Mingyu asked her. She shook her head, "no. I got here with the help of Dahyun Unnie. She's also on the way for her radio show recording. She told me to text her if we feel like dispatch is following us," Tzuyu answered.

Mingyu let out a sigh. "I don't understand this rule. Dating bans and stuff, why can't people just understand that we are also people?" She suddenly asked.

"It's okay. I'm pretty sure that it will be over, very soon," he said. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. Tzuyu was first shocked due to what he did but still smiled.

Despite the toxic environment of this Kpop World, I'm glad it is the reason why I found my way to you.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked the girl who is smiling. She giggled, "no reason," she said. "That's quite unfair, you know that?" He commented.

She just smiled as she rested her head on his shoulders. They stayed like that. There are not a lot of people passing by because the alley is quite dark. It is at the corner of the park where there are not a lot of people.

"Do you wanna go for a walk? It seems like you'll sleep anytime on my shoulders," Mingyu said but Tzuyu didn't move an inch. He smiled when he realized, "alright. You must be tired, you've been practicing all night," he whispered.

__________________

"Dahyun-ah!" The host of the radio show shouted. "How are you Sunbin-Unnie?" Dahyun asked as she ran towards the host. They're close friends and Dahyun is always visiting her.

Lee Sunbin is close to TWICE members. She is always present whenever there are award shows for TWICE. She's a supportive girl that gives her best for them. Sadly, Dahyun wasn't able to guest much because of her strict schedule.

"I'm sorry I'm not able to visit you nowadays. TWICE's schedule is really fit and today is my only day off," Dahyun said. "No rush, Dahyun-ah. Continue to do your best," she said.

Dahyun sat beside Sunbin as the radio show started. 

"Dahyun, do you know that we have one more guest for this episode?" Sunbin asked. Dahyun became confused, "you didn't tell me you'd invite another one," Dahyun whispered.

"Chill, this is a surprise for you," she whispered as she closed her mic.

A person came in making Dahyun almost jump because of shock. "Vernon?!" She asked.

"That's not a way you greet your Jagi?" He said. Dahyun came running to hug him, "yah," he said making her pout. "I thought it would be long before I see you again," Dahyun said.

"Do you think I'll wait for another month to see you again? Hell no," he smiled.

Sunbin faked a cough to distract the couple. "I believe we should start the show or people will be suspicious," she said. Dahyun nodded.

So they started the show.

"So we're back. We have SEVENTEEN's Vernon here to promote their new album," Sunbin started. "Vernon, can you tell us more about your new album?"

"Yes. SEVENTEEN's new special album is now out. I hope you can listen to it. All of the members participated in the songwriting in this album," Vernon said.

"Semicolon is now out, I hope you listen to the songs. There's a lot of good songs in the album," Vernon said.

"As for you Dahyun-ah. TWICE released an album, right?"

"Ah yes. We had released our second full album Eyes Wide Open. I hope the listeners can listen to the song, too. I wrote 2 songs on this album which I am very proud of. It is Bring It Back and Queen," she said.

Dahyun and Vernon are stealing glances from each other and Sunbin knows about it. Thankfully, they are not video recorded.

During the radio guesting, there's a thought that kept on getting into Dahyun's mind.

How long are we going to hide from the cameras?