Just A Dream part 2

Eren's P.O.V

"Eren" a single tear streamed down her face.

"I had the worst dream ever you were stabbed by the queen and are in the hosiptal the only good part of it was hearing that im gonna be a dad" she looked at me and her face felled instead of smile.

  "(Y/n) whats wrong" she waited then started speaking.

  "E-eren" she stutters and I looked at her full attention on her every word "Eren it wasnt a dream" and with that my face felled.

  "N-no it has t-to be your, your standing right
here in front of me!" I stuttered tears running down my face.

She snapped her head back up and smiled sweetly.

"We can experience all the preperation of being coming parents." I looked at her egging her to go on.

  "I can come in your dreams and we can set up alittle home and make a nursery together like we would if I was...." she was cut off by a violent shaking.

"Eren Eren get up!" I shot up and rubbed my eyes.

"Mikasa" I looked at her she had a bag in one hand and something to drink in another.
  "Here I got you something" great she woke me for food.

  She handed me the bag which included a cheese burger and some onion rings. They were my comfort food like icecream is to girls at least thats what Mikasa always eats when shes mad.

  "She looks so different I mean besides from you know her condition she still has something different about her." Mikasa stated as she looked at her.

"Mikasa there is something I need to tell you" I trailed off Mikasa doesnt know shes pregnant and I'm gonna tell her now that shes going to be a aunt.

Your P.O.V

The ground was moving and you were threwn out of the dream.

"Crap" you muttered but saw your long time friend and only girl friend you made in the village.

  "Mikasa" she brought Eren his comfort food a cheeseburger and onion rings you smiled.
You never understood his obession with that but hey it made him happy. You felt your outta body selfs stomach and felt a little very faint kick hardly noticeable though.

  "I can feel your every move" you smiled looking down then you heard Eren talking to Mikasa about something.But it sounded important.

"Mika shes..." he trails off.

"Shes?" Mikasa pushed.

"You're gonna be a aunt Mika shes pregnant." with that Mikasa's jaw dropped

"I'm gonna be a aunt"?