She's the first (Jennie POV)

I was surprised soon as I heard lisa asking for a date. I never experience this before. My feeling mixed up from nervousness to excitement to overwhelm and anytime I think I might combust. Thank god I'm blind or else I probably going to jump into her. I felt like a teenager who just discovered what love is, this will be my very first date if it happened, cliché as it seems but that's how I felt right now. I think I'm going to fly. I was about to say yes but than I realised my states.

"I might trouble you lisa, I'm blind and you're just going to have a hard time guarding me" I told. "Jennie please don't say that, I never felt like that, you don't have any idea how happy I was when I'm with you" lisa tried to convince me. "please jennie, I promise I will make it fun" she suddenly holding my hands and begging "please.." . I feel so giddy by her gesture that I can't stop myself from smiling. "well.. umm okay" I finally agreed.

"Okay! Yes! Its a yes!?" and I nodded to her question. "Yes! Jennie I promise you won't regret it. I will make it as the best day of your life" lisa was so excited and I can tell she's smiling right now.

"So I will fetch you this sunday, lets see.. Hmm.. How about I fetch you at 10.. No.. 9 am so we could have a breakfast together and going to the theme park after" Lisa was so happy, she didn't realised she was still holding my hands and I can feel her thumb gently stroking my hands a couple of times. I'm not complaining, I hope it stays that way.

I stay quiet and enjoying her caress not until she pulled her hands away "Jennie.. I'm sorry it was so disrespectful of me" I was panicked and started to convince her that I was okay. Why on earth she pulled it away. Somebody please help me hit her head or something. I still want that skinship, why would she stop so soon. I felt like a horny cat who is craving for her touch. Damn. Embarrassing.

I swear if I'm not blind we possibly making out on the couch tonight. Why am I like this. Lisa, maybe you should leave now before things getting out of control.

"umm jennie its already late.. maybe I should get going. You need to rest" lisa start talking again. Okay I take back about asking lisa to leave earlier. Stay a little bit more please. I thought. "thank you for being understanding and I promise, you will be having a good time on sunday" she sounds excited. I can't help but just smile with her cute behaviour.

--

I'm now standing in front of my door waiting for lisa to leave "Jennie you should get inside, it's cold" lisa sounds concerned so I didn't argued. A few seconds later I closed the door and I leaned my back on it, smile started creeping on my face, I tried to cover it with my both hands. I was so happy. I can't believe I will be going on a date with lisa this sunday. I'm screaming inside. I can't wait for that day to come!