Wendy My Stylist (Jennie POV)

It's 7.00 in the morning, normally wendy will come here everyday to check on me, to see if I need anything. Yes I do need her help today! Its the D-Day! I'm so nervous, I can't sleep well last night cause I was too excited for the date.

"Yes finally you're here! Wendy help me with my dress please" I whined like a baby, I was panic knowing lisa will be here anytime soon. "Hold on! What's going on? Am I missed something?" wendy was confused and I had to tell her everything that happened between me and lisa.

Now we're in my bedroom and I heard wendy rummaging, searching for things in my wardrobe. "okay this is not going to work! I'll be back in a minute, I have a nice dress and accessories that I could lend to you, wait here" she explained.

Few minutes later I heard wendy come back and immediately asked me to change to the dress that she brought.  Now I was sitting on my makeup chair as wendy doing my hair and applying make up on my face . "Thank you wendy, I owe you" and later she responded "Well it will be nice if you could bring some macaron or cake after the date" I just laughed at her request.

Wendy continued "must be hard to be lisa, if I were ever given a chance to switch places with her, I'm gonna reject. Jennie, are you serious about this? Her family seem so tough though"

"Yes I am and I don't care about her family, she needs me wendy. She got nobody and I Love her" for a second wendy was quiet but somehow she started to talk again "okay.. but just be careful alright, I don't want you to get hurt. You're like my baby sister and I care about you a lot, if she ever hurts you, she will have to face me" I was touched by wendy's words. I then hold her hand. "I know, but lisa will take care of me. I trust her"

--

"Okay its done! You look so beautiful, I'm sure lisa will stunned" wendy compliment her own craft. "thank you very much" I was relieved. I'm so thankful that wendy is here to help me. I wish I could see myself right now on a mirror.

A moment later I heard someone knocking on the door and I know that must be lisa.

"Wait a second!" I shouted, I feel so nervous.  Soon I walked to the front door to meet lisa.