Investigation (Jennie POV)

Finally jisoo arrived at the Cafe. I can't wait to ask for her help! I'm literally in panic after what had happened today at the bakery shop. I can't wait to find the truth behind all of this mess.

"you're late!!" I almost shout at jisoo who is calmly taking a sit infront of me. "Yikes! Calm downnn.. What's going on?" jisoo replied. "Jisoo, I really need your help" I'm getting impatient, my breath is heavy "Ok.. What is it?" she asked while still calmly looking at the menu on the table. For some reason I felt annoyed with the way she treated me. How can she be so calm when she saw my states like this. Girl, I'm having trouble right here! I really want to smack her head but I need her help, I gotta be nice. "There's this one girl, I need her complete information, from her full name to her background. Everything!" I elaborate. "Huh?! Hey I can't just do it like that, it will be unprofessional of me to just dig on someone's information when it's not even related to my job, I'm sorry jennie but I can't" she replied. Calmly she waved her hand to call the waiter. My god I really can't with her insensitive ass, I'm literally in trouble here but she's so relaxed.

"Jisoo pleaseee, only this one time! You know I never ask any favour from you. It's important!" In desperation I beg. I almost teared up. "Jennie.. I might get in trouble if my college found out" She responded. "Jisoo pleaseee, okay here's the deal. I promise I'll give you 30% discount in my boutique for a whole year" I tried my best to change her mind. She seems to think for a second, her index finger is tapping her chin while her eyes are looking on the ceiling. God she's so damn annoying. After few minutes, she answered with a smile "Deal" I felt relieved. I swear once everything is done I'm gonna smack her head so hard.

That night, I told her everything about  the delivery girl named lisa. She asked me to give her a week to gather all the information.

--

1 week has passed. Impatiently, I waited for jisoo to show up in my boutique's office. I can't wait to read the information about that girl. I didn't dare to visit that bakery cause I'm afraid I might mistaken that delivery girl with my lisa. But I admit, I did stalk her a couple of times from a far. You know just to clear my eyes and bless my soul.

Few days ago, I met Kai. I decided to call us a break. I can't be ignorant with my feelings, I can't pretend to love him when my heart is still into lisa. I'm glad he understood, though at first he wanted me to give us more time and chance, but I'm firm with my decision. I don't want him to hope. Cause he's just going to hurt himself.

Few minutes past, jisoo is still hasn't arrived. Does she always like this? She really like testing my patience! She promised to be here soon. I literally fell asleep on my desk while waiting for her.

I'm shocked and wide awake the moment I heard loud thud sounds coming from my desk. Apparently It jisoo's doing. It seems like she intentionally slammed the document file on the desk to wake me up from my peaceful sleep. She's such a bitch. I look at my watch and she is 2 hours late! I want to choke her!!!

But since I asked her a favor, I have to restrain myself from harming her. She started to speak. "Jennie this is so weird, why would you ask someone's information that you already know, you're really wasting my time" she left shortly leaving me dumbfounded.

What does she mean by that? I'm growing impatient, my heart started to beat fast, immediately I tore the envelope and started to read the information in front of me. From her name, to her age, to her job. My tears started to fall as soon as I saw a piece of information stating that she funded my eyes surgery. My lips trembling, and my eyes hurting from crying.

I'm sobbing so hard once I saw a piece of information about her getting sentenced to 7 years in prison for embezzlement. And it was on the same day of my operation day. The day lisa disappeared. So that delivery girl is MY LISA! I cried in silence, I'm speechless. My heart is aching and I almost couldn't breathe. Lisa, I'm sorry, I didn't know you're suffering so much. I feel guilty.

After calming myself down, Immediately I leave my office. I decided to drive my car heading to lisa's current home. I really need to see her now..