THREE

Walking out of the pool, Christian picked up his white towel, dried his body and headed towards the mansion before his eyes caught sight of a leaning figure beside their dog's cage playing with the dog.

He scrunched his brows while wondering who it could be, Christy didn't fancy dogs, so she'll probably be in the dance room while Cherry would be down the estate visiting their cousins.

"Hey," Christian called as he approached the cage, at first she didn't hear, it wasn't until he tapped her did she turn back to look at him.

"Who are you?" Christian inquired as his eyes travelled down her willowy body that made her look like a model. Her light skin shone brightly in the scorching sunlight, and she had innocent dark eyes that bored into his soul. Slender eyebrows that ousted her tiny eyelashes, slightly pointed nose and a heart shaped pink lips.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Christian asked again after he was done checking her out, she wasn't someone he knew or had ever seen, he knew all his sister's friends, so she couldn't be from them.

Mimi ignored him not like she could actually reply him, she clutched her jotter to her laps as she looked straight at him wondering what made Fara and Lola call him hot. He looked just like a normal person, there was nothing unique about him, fair skin just like other people wasn't rare at least she and Fara were light skinned, slender figure wasn't something to really fawn about as Fara and Lola had been ranting about since they all saw him two days ago.

Small face just like his mother only made him look babyish and somehow attractive, so, she couldn't place her head on why Fara and Lola kept on ranting about his looks, not like he was any different from other guys infact he looked like a young kid to her courtesy of his mother who also looked younger than her age,  Mimi had actually presumed his mother was probably in her late twenties and would still be a spinster not until she took them home and introduced her kids and husband. Mimi's jaw had dropped to the floor then likewise Fara and her cousins because she looked so young to have birthed her acclaimed children.

"Hey," Christian snapped his fingers across her face and that brought her out of her thoughts, it wasn't until then that she noticed he was shirtless, she didn't know if he had six-packs or not as Fara and Lola had claimed or were always mentioning boys, she was never interested in stuffs like that and found them meaningless just like Lara too, they were somehow similar in behaviours while Fara and Lola were the same though their physiques are different, while Fara was willowy and fair just like Mimi, Lola likewise Lara were dark-skinned and somehow between chubby and slender.

"Can't you talk? Why are you looking like a moron?" Christian questioned and Mimi glared at him before she saw Lola approaching them.

"Mimi, we've been looking for you," Lola shouted while Christian turned back to the direction of the voice, he somehow recognized the girl coming as one of the girls his mother had brought home two days ago with their mother, and he couldn't possibly forget the girl that had been trying to gain his attention for the past two days.

"Hi, Christian," Lola waved at him with a wide smile.

"Hi, do you know her?" He pointed at Mimi who seemed less concerned about the whole thing.

"Yeah, she's my cousin, Fara's sister, you know Fara right?" She replied with her smile not wavering.

"Yeah," He knew Fara to be the one always walking with Lola, he glanced at Mimi before continuing," But I've never seen this one."

Mimi rolled her eyes before Lola replied as her eyes wandered around his bare chest, "Mimi isn't someone that goes out, this is her first time stepping out of the chalet."