TWENTY NINE

"What are you looking at?" Michael whispered into his ears and Christian tore his gaze from the field to look at him.

"Nothing," he replied succinctly and Michael nodded.

"I didn't know when the field became so amusing to you and when you started enjoying it's view and frequenting the football field unless there's a particular someone," he teased and Christian turned to him.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

"Know what?"

Michael chuckled, "Okay, you want me to say it right?"

Christian shrugged in response.

"You like her right?"

He furrowed his brows, "Like who?"

"Mimi."

Christian stared at Michael.

"It's obvious, you're always staring at her, you came to the field because of her right? No denying it, it's written all over your face."

"Is it that obvious?" Christian asked with widened eyes while Michael chuckled.

"You just confirmed it now, I was only pulling your legs."

Christian hissed before turning back to the field only to realize Mimi had disappeared. Where did she go? He wondered as he looked around the field but there wasn't any glimpse of her.

"She probably went to the locker room," Michael said in a jocular tone and Christian glanced at him before talking.

"I just wonder why she's a hard nut to crack."

"She must have reason," Michael replied and Christian shook his head.

"But still she shouldn't just keep it to herself."

"Maybe she doesn't want to be a burden to others."

"Why are you countering everything I'm saying?" He turned to him and scoffed.

"That's because I'm thinking in different direction."

"Different indeed!" He scoffed and Michael chuckled.

"But then you guys should try to understand her, she'll surely fill you in when she's ready."

"Whatever," he waved his hand before standing up.

Michael raised his head, "Are you leaving?"

"Obviously."

"Because she's not here again abi?" Michael teased and Christian walked away.

***************

While cleaning his table, he saw an unfamiliar book and wondered who could be the owner. They didn't have any study session today so far it was a Sunday and the only person that came to his room was Mimi due to their rehearsal on the drama that would be presented the following day.

He picked up the book and wondered if she was the owner or not, maybe Tife dropped it the previous day or something but when he picked up the book and flipped through the pages, all he could see was cloth designs, was it his mom's? Definitely not. Tife didn't have any interest in designs, she couldn't even draw an egg, so, it wasn't hers, his suspicions was finally confirmed when he settled down to take a good look at the book, the he realised it was Mimi's handwriting.

After looking at all the designs, he flipped the page and realized it was blank, he flipped three more pages before he finally came across a full note, flipping the other pages, he realized she had written something on it. Wondering if she should read it or not, he read the first line…