Welcome to hogwarts

⚠️PLEASE READ THIS⚠️
Before you guys start reading I want you to know that i changed Scenes in the movies to different years to make the story make more sense. And I changed some lines that they say in the movie. . And some Seneca at not in the movie because I wanted it to make the story at least 30-40 chapters.Ok you may begin

__

Hi I'm Delilah Guilford, this is my story of how my life started when I met him. Enjoy!

__

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I said waving goodbye as I ran in the wall to get to 9 and 3 quarters. To get to Hogwarts of course. I was walking and checking every booth to see if they had any space. I came by this booth with a boy in it."You mind?" I said pointing to all the open seats by him."uh Yeah" he said.

"I'm Delilah Guilford" I said. The boy had brown hair with glasses. And I noticed he had on scar on the left side of his forehead. I knew who that was.before he could say who he was i interrupted him."oh my god! Your Harry Potter!" I said."*chuckles* yeah" he said."you mind if I see your scar?" I said not wanting him to seem uncomfortable.

He smiled and moved his hair out of away. I mouthed "wow" when I saw it. I was sitting next to the boy who lived. Me and Harry were just talking about Hogwarts and what house we think were going to be in when the door opened.

"You mind if I sit? All the booths are full" I turned to see and it was a ginger haired boy. He's cute! I felt myself blush, so I looked away out the window so they won't see."Yeah" Harry said.

"I'm Ron by the way Ron Weasley" the ginger boy said."I'm Harry, Harry Potter" He said with a big smile on his face knowing he's making friends already."Oh I know, and you?" He said asking me."I'm Delilah Guilford" I said smiling and no longer blushing. He smiled.

A lady came with a cart full of treats."would like anything?" She said in a sweet voice."no thanks, I'm all set" Ron said. Harry stood up and took coins out of his pocket."I'll take a lot" he said. We helped grab a bunch of treats. And we started eating. "So Delilah how'd you get into Hogwarts?" Ron said"my dad's a wizard and my moms a witch" I said staring at him.

He nodded smiling.

__

We finally got there but I didn't want to leave. I loved talking to Ron. And Harry. When we got there there was a tall man with a big bushy beard."first year over here!" He yelled. Me, Ron, and Harry all went by him."hi Hagrid" Harry said."hello harry! Made friends already" he said Harry nodded.

Hagrid took all the first years to these boats. I was in one with two boys. Not Ron and Harry. Two different boys.

We saw Hogwarts and I was amazed. It was so beautiful. Everyone around me were saying"woah" or "amazing". We got off the boats and I started to talking to the two boys I didn't know."hi I'm Delilah" I said to the two boys."I'm dean" one boy said."I'm Seamus" another boy said.

I smiled and they smiled back. Ive made four friends today. I'm so proud of myself.