Weird to see you here....

Second year, we'll it's tomorrow. what's going to happen this year? Me and Ron start dating? In my dreams. But I'm going to tell him....soon. An owl came through my window. Who's this letter from? I opened the letter and saw that it was from Ron.

Dear Delilah,

I can't wait to see you and Harry tomorrow! I've already started packing. And everyone in my house including my mum thought we were dating because she saw us hug. And I'm going to a party today. It's one of my dads best friends party. How's your summer been

P.s please write back, because Harry hasn't

X Ron Weasley

I liked the parts were it said everyone thought we were dating. And I of course had to write back.

Dear Ron,

My dad is having a party too, I don't really know why. I think he said it was just a get together before I got back to Hogwarts. My summer has been great actually, my mom, dad and me went to play some quidditch. Yes I play a little myself but I'm not really good at it. And I think we'll make great couple. I'm kidding of course. But can't wait to see you tomorrow.

P.s tell me how your party went will you?

X Delilah Guilford

I sent the letter to the very clumsy bird. He's just like Ron.

"Did you write to Delilah?" George said "your girlfriend" Fred said. "She's not my girlfriend and yes, yes I did wright to her" I said putting my quill and stamp away."ooooo" they said "can't wait to tell her how much you talked about her!" The twins said as they walked away"I didn't!" Ron said"she doesn't know that!" Fred said.

You don't know how much hate and love I give them at the same time.

__

People were now arriving to the party. My mom made me wear a dress. I didn't feel like wearing a dress, but this one was comfortable."there's so many people here, how many did you invite?" I asked my dad who was standing next to me."I have a family coming over and that will be all" I nodded and I went to my room.

It was kind've boring. It was all grown people. And not kids my age."delilah! Sweetie can you give them a tour of the house" I was walking down the stairs. And saw Ron, the twins, Percy, and Ginny.

Never expected this. But  at least Ron is here.