Home sweet home

I'm currently writing to Ron because I haven't wrote to him yet.

Dear Ron,

How's your summer going? Mine is going good, I've been hanging out Cedric like everyday. And my mom gave me a bracelet and I could add memories inside it, so I could look at them whenever I want. I put when you asked me out and are first kiss.

Write back and see you in a month.

X Your girlfriend Delilah Guilford

I heard a knock on my bedroom door so quickly gave my owl the letter and opened the door."Cedric's here" my father said. I went downstairs and saw Cedric talking to my mother."yes Ella me and my father would love to come for Christmas" if your thinking"who ella?" That's my mother her name is Eleanor but she makes everyone call her Ella for short.

"Hey Cedric" I said"hello Delilah" he said"where to now?" He said

__

A long summer with Cedric, how great. But now we're going back to hogwarts. Are forth year, crazy. It felt so quick. But here we are.

I was going to Ron's house Harry was going to be there and Cedric was going back with his dad. "Bye mum and dad, see you at the end of the semester" I said as I hugged them both. I left.

I soon got to Rons house and Ron's mom opened the door."hello Delilah!" She said giving me a hug"hi mrs. Weasley" I said pulling away from the hug."oh please call me molly" I nodded in response."but we have to stay quiet everyone's sleeping, you could sleep on the couch" I walked over to the couch and put my stuff down. When I seen that molly was gone I went to check if Harry and Ron were sleeping.

"Hi delilah" I heard two boys said. The twins."hello Fred and George" I said smiling."what are you doing here so late" george said"going to see your boyfriend?" Fred said smiling.

"Well because I wanted to come late to surprise Ron, and yes I am going to see my boyfriend" I said "so if you mind" I said walking away. I saw the room Ron was in."Harry!" I said whisper screaming"Delilah? When did you get here?" Harry said as he got up."just now"I said walking over to Ron."Ron, wake up" I said"mom I tired, five more minutes" I chuckled"Ron's it's Delilah" "delilah!" He said rising up form his bed to hug me.

I laughed"hi" I said pulling away from the hug. "You got to get ready to go the quidditch game" Ron's dad said. I was already ready.

__

We were walking on a long trail until we finally stopped. Cedrics dad jumped out of a tree along with Cedric to."ah you must be Cedric" Ron's dad said."yes I am, hi Delilah" Cedric said while shaking his hand."you know delilah?" He said"yeah we're actually childhood best friends" I said.

"Cedric, Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, guys this is Cedric. I believe you've already met the twins" I said as we kept walking.

"Why are we walking on a hill with a boot on it?" Harry said"it's not just nay boot, it's a port key, it takes us to the quidditch game" I said everyone started at me in shock"I went it with my dad a couple times" I said."everyone grab on the boot, 1...2...Harry!...3!" Tins dad said and Harry soon grabbed the boot.

We started spinning"let go of the boot!" Rons dad said"what!" Harry and Ron said"let go of the boot!" He stated.

We all let go and everyone landed in there backs while me, Ron's dad, Cedric, and Cedric's dad.