Christmas party

Everyone was here beside one family. I was just  in my room and I got a letter from Hermione.

Dear Delilah,

Oooooo. I hope you and dean get under a mistletoe and kiss. You guys are so cute. I'm actually going to my grandmothers house and play board games and stuff.

P.s have fun with dean.

    X Hermione Granger

I smiled reading that letter. Hope that happens to. But Ron. Ronald Weasley was my first crush. And-"Delilah!" I heard my mom yell."coming!" I put the letter in my dresser next to my bed and quickly fixed my room. I checked my hair and fixed my dress. Dean was here.

"Delilah, you know what to do" she said dean followed me while his parents went with mine."what does she mean by that?" Dean asked"give a tour, but I never do that"I said. The sun was setting so I took dean to the balcony by my bedroom. I always went there when the sun was setting or rising."wow, it's beautiful" dean said"it is indeed" I said. I looked up because I felt something on my head. I laughed when I saw what it was.

"What?" Dean said"look up" I said. As he looked up I stared at him. His eyes sparkled and his skin shined."oh" he said as he scratched the back of his neck.  We stared  at each other and soon leaned in. We kept going until our lips met. We soon pulled away when we heard someone come up the stairs.

"Sorry to interrupt Delilah but mr. Guilford told ted to tell you that dean was leaving" he said"ok, thank you ted" I said getting up"your welcome delilah" he soon left and me and dean went downstairs.

"It was nice meeting you delilah" dean's mother said"you too, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas" dean and his parents left and I went to sleep.

__

It's now February, And tomorrow's valentines day. I don't really like Valentine's Day because I have no one to spend it with. But now I have friends.

"There's mail" Ron said. We were eating breakfast. A letter dropped on my plate. I opened it and it said.

Dear Delilah,

Just wanted to say hi because you don't know who I am. I'll give you a hint,I have black hair. I'll be owling you tomorrow just so you know.

    X Your secret admirer

I have a secret admirer?Thats weird. Could it be dean? No he'll do anything like that. Who is it?

"Who's it from?"Harry said."I don't know?" I said"well what does it say" Ron said.

"It's from my secret admirer"