Gryffindor!

We all stoped on a stair case. In front of two big doors."welcome to Hogwarts, now in a few moments you will pass threw these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses" I wanted to be in Gryffindor there the braves ones.

"There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, ravenclaw....and Slytherin" I was impatient. I really wanted to know what my house was. Professor McGonagall was explaining how the house work. I was looking around. I was in the back so she couldn't really see me."let me see if there ready for you" and she left.

I went up to the front with Ron and Harry. I saw Harry and Ron talking to a boy with white hair."this is crabb and Goyle...and I'm malfoy, Draco malfoy" I was watching while they were talking. But I wasn't listening. And when I'm nervous I don't listen to anything.

"Alright there ready for you" professor McGonagall said. We all followed her in to the hall. Everyone was clapping while we walked. We stopped right in front of the Sorting hat. The hat choses which house you go in."Hermione Granger!" Professor McGonagall shouted."Gryffindor!".

Ron and Harry went they both got Gryffindor. Now I really want Gryffindor."Delilah Guilford!" She shouted"ah another Guilford, Gryffindor!". I smiled so hard and I went to go sit by Ron with Harry and Hermione in the front of us."welcome to Gryffindor!" Boys said to me along with some girls too. We all started eating. I wasn't really hungry.

"Your not going to eat?" Ron asked "no I'm not that hungry" I said in response."can I have your food then?" I nodded and laughed a little.

__

We were all in our common room just hanging out. I was sitting next to dean and Ron and Harry on another couch." I like your ring, who gave it to you?" Dean asked "it was my grandmothers but before she died she gave it to me" I said looking down."oh I'm sorry" they said dean gave me a hug.

It was getting late and we have class tomorrow so I decided to go to bed."goodnight" Harry and Ron said"goodnight Delilah" dean said. I went to bed and saw Hermione."goodnight Hermione" I said "goodnight" she said.

__

I woke up I saw Hermione still sleeping. I woke up early then. I started getting ready, I put on my Gryffindor robe and tie. I put my hair in a ponytail. And I just waited until it was time to go to class. I heard someone coming down the stairs."Good morning delilah" Hermione said."morning" I said.

It was now time to go to class me and Hermione left. Professor McGonagall had me sit next to a white haired boy and Hermione."I'm Draco Malfoy, you?" He asked me"Delilah Guilford" I smiled. He smirked. He's a Slytherin. I could tell. And not just by his robes.

We were doing work when I heard the doors open. Harry and Ron.