The third one

The rest of the day I didn't bring up my letter to no one, not even Draco.

By seven I was in my room. I sat down in my bed and waited. "Hey delilah" Draco said "hi" I responded.

"I'm waiting for my secret admirer to come, and it's a long story" I said"what if I said I was your secret admirer" he said sitting next to me. "You?" I said sitting down facing him.

He needs nodded his head, I smiled. "I like you too" I said "really?" He said I nodded and we leaned in and our lips met.

-

I was walking to Delilahs room, because I miss her. But when I get there I see her and Draco kissing.

Why?

Malfoy?

Was it him all this time?

Was he the reason she broke up with me in he first place?

And she just made that stupid excuse to break up with me to be with him!

Why does love have to be so hard?

I walked away, I didn't want to see my ex girlfriend kissing my enemy. That's weird.

-

"Delilah Rose Guilford, will you be my girlfriend?!" He said on one knee. I laughed as I said "yes" he was happy, I was happy, we were both happy.

"Let's keep this a secret, Ron will go mad if he finds out" I said

"As long as I'm with you" he said I smiled and held his hand.

__

"So delilah and Draco are dating?" Fred asked "yes I saw them kissing" I said "what does is matter to you?" Percy said "shut up Percy" the twins said "what does it matter to you?" The twin said "I said that" Percy said.

"I still like Delilah" I said "and I thought it would be a good time to try to get back with her"

"But malfoy had to ruin it"

I needed to write to Hermione and Harry. Now.

Harry,

Delilah and Malfoy are dating!!Draco Malfoy and the girl I'm in love with are dating!

X Ron Weasley

Now Hermione

Hermione,

I need you to try to be friends with Delilah again and make her break up with Draco please!

   X Ron Weasley

__

We were at the secret safe house Dumbledore made a long time ago. Sirius, Tonks, Lupin, Colin, Hermione, Moody and an old elf was there.

Draco went back to his parents, they came back early.

"Delilah!" George said "heats you dating Malfoy now" Fred said "and who told you that?" I said wanting to know who told them this, when we kept it a secret.

"Ron" the twins said as they left "Ron!"

"What?!"

"How did you find out me and Draco were dating?" I said "I saw you to kissing in your bedroom" he said crossing his arms.

I saw him nod, I turned and saw Hermione. Ron then left and Hermione spoke.

"Delilah I'm sorry" she said "don't be you didn't do anything" I said "so friends" she said "we've been friends" o said hugging her. "So your dating Malfoy now" she said sitting next to me. "Yes I am"

"How did it happen?" she said "long story short we've got to know each other more and we just had a connection" I said.

"I like you and Ron better, I feel like there's a little spark between you to it's a good one, and his family loves you" she said, I shrugged.

"Harry's here" Ron said, Harry came into the room and I hugged him.

__

"What do you think their talking about?" Ron said "we could hear what their saying with this" George said talking out a ear with a string and a microphone tied at the end.

We were hearing and Hermione cat came and took it, think it was a toy.

"Great your cat took it" Fred said

"Dinners ready!" Molly said, we al went downstairs and went to the dinning room."Where's Fred and George?" Molly said they both popped up behind her and they of course scared molly.

"Just because you can is magic doesn't mean you could swish your wands out all the time!" She said leading them to the table.

Fred was staring at Hermione's cat. "Fred calm down it was just an ear" I said sitting next to him "it wasn't just an ear it was my ear" he said smiling. I nodded my head while smiling.

We were just hanging out in our room when molly can in " were leaving started getting ready, Delilah could you be a dear and go find Harry and tell him we're leaving" she said.

I went to find Harry, I found him with Sirius. I knocked on the door "Harry we're leaving" Harry's and Sirius hugged before we left.

__

We're walking off the train when Draco came "still walking around free pottah? Better enjoy it while you can, I expect this as an Azkaban with your name on it!" He said

Harry tried to hit him but Ron held him back, I gave Draco a look saying "why would you do that?!" He winked at me "just stay away from me!" Harry said and Draco soon left.

"I hate that guy!" He said "Well-" Ron said before I put my hand over his mouth knowing what he was going to say.

__

We were going to go on a carriage "what is that?" Harry said "what is what?" Hermione said "that thing that's moving the carriage" he said "there's nothing there, it moves itself like always" I said sitting down.

"Your not going mad" a girl in the carriage said "I can see them too, your just the same as I am" she said "I'm Luna"

"I'm Delilah"

"I'm Ron"

"I'm Hermione"

"And I'm Harry"

The rest of the ride was silent. But we made it.

"We have a new teacher" Neville said "I saw her at my court thing" Harry said.

"Dolores umbridge is her name" Seamus said.

__

We left breakfast and went to my first class, dark arts, so I have umbridge.