CEDRIC!

It was the last task. Harry and Cedric both made it that far. I was nervous, but their just going into a maze that's all, they should be fine.

It was Saturday so no classes. Me and Cedric were with each other all day.

"Cedric remember when we were little you thought dirt was chocolate!" I said laughing "it's not my fault it looks like chocolate" he said.

We were just by the lake eating candy and laughing at old memories. I added this memory to my necklace. "Delilah I wanted to give you this" He said getting something from his pocket. He handed me a mirror "I can't see my self" I said the mirror showed a black screen."it's because the other one is in my pocket" he said.

"I could see you" I said smiling."I could see you from my mirror And you could see me in yours, so when ever we're far from each other just look in the mirror" he said smiling.

"Thank you Cedric" I said giving him a hug.
"Anything for you" he said.

The rest of the day until sunset we spent together. At sunset he had to do the last task so he left with Harry.

"Bye Cedric! I'll cheer you on in the crowd" I said "if anything happens I love you and tell my dad I love him to" my heart dropped that's the sweetest thing "nothing will happen to you" I said.

"Just in case, love you!" He said walking away "love you too!" I said smiling. What if something does happen to Cedric?

I was going to sit next to Cedrics dad so I saved him a seat. "I'm nervous" he said "he's a strong boy, he'll come out safe" I said. He gave me a small smile. I watched as Harry and Cedric went in the maze first then viktor krum and the beauxbatons girl.

I just sat their in Boredom. I the saw a red lighting fire from the maze. Something happened.

"Hey delilah" the twins said sitting next to me. Cedrics dad went to go talk to dumbledore"hello" I said "worried?" George said "yup" I said in response."don't he's strong like you said he'll come back out safe" Fred said. They talked to me the whole time. Viktor krum and the beauxbatons girl came out. But not Harry and Cedric.

Harry soon came it and dropped something on the ground. I didn't see what it was. I heard people gasped I looked closer and saw Cedric on the floor.

"CEDRIC!"  I said running up to him. "He said to bring his body back I couldn't leave him, not there!" Harry said.

"Cedric please wake up...." I said holding his hand. "That's my son! That's my boy!" His father said running up to him. "Cedric You promised me my early birthday present" I said. "Please..." i said "he's gone delilah" his father said "no he's not! He can't be!" I said. I hugged Cedric."Cedric you promised me" I said.

__

I was getting ready for Cedric's funeral. I brought Cedrics favorite flowers, Daisy's. I miss him so so much.

They were attending his funeral at the great hall. I walked down and saw everyone sat down at their tables and wearing black. I made a speech for Cedric. And Dumbledore said I could read it to everyone.

I walked up to the stand and started talking."Cedric diggory was nicest man I've ever met, he was a son, a friend, and a bestfriend, my best friend, Cedric always wanted to make everyone happy and he never deserved to die. Ive known Cedric since I was a baby and he was there for me through thick and thin, I remember the last words he said to me he said"I love you" before he said that he said "if anything happens tell my father I love him so much"" tears falling out of my eyes.

"The last time we hung out was by the lake and we were talking about different memory's with each other and eating snacks, that was the best day of my life, I remember before he went into the maze he gave me his favorite sweater and his ring he said "just Incase" and I said"no your strong you'll come out alive", that next thing I know Harry drops his dead body on the ground" I was crying so much. I got off and ran the common room.

I sat in a corner, put his sweater on and started crying. I miss him so much."Cedric if you can here me up in heaven, I love and miss you" I said.

__

The past couple months I would look through the mirror and see and black screen. I look at all the memories I put in my necklace of me and him together. I ate his favorite food and candy and drank his favorite drink everyday.

Cedric is gone forever.

_____________________________

Don't worry guys I cried too.