Ravenclaw blood

Me, Harry, and Ron we're walking back to the common room but the stairs started moving."let's go here" Harry said walking to a door."before the stairs start moving again". Ron said."I don't think flinch and Dumbledore wanted us to go in there" I said remembering what Dumbledore said."do you really want to go on the moving stairs again?"Ron said looking at me.

"I would actually, I'll see you guys in the common room" I said walking away to the common room. It's our second day I don't want to get in trouble already. I'm a good kid. I love helping people. I said the password to go in the common room and I see dean, Seamus, and Neville.

"Hello" I said sitting down next to dean." Where's harry and Ron?" Oh they want to go get themselves killed"they went to go explore Hogwarts" I said putting head back."why do that?" Neville said"I'm tired" I said"I'm actually going to go to sleep, goodnight" I said walking up the stairs to the girls dormitory."goodnight" they all said.

__

It was the middle of the night. I was a little cold so I went downstairs to the fireplace. I laid in the couch next to it and slowly fell asleep. I heard people coming in the common room. I closed my eyes so they won't know I'm awake."is that Delilah?" A voice I heard before said. Harry."yeah, sleeps like an angle doesn't she" Ron said. Oh my god. Ronald Weasley called me an angle.

I laughed a little."You woke her up Ron" Harry said."no you did" I shushed them both before they wake everybody up."i was already awake I was just cold so I came a laid down here" I said getting up."but I can't go to sleep" I said."good because we need to tell you what we saw" Harry said sitting down next to me.

"We went threw this door and it had a dog with three heads it was really big to and we think it's guarding something" Harry said and Ron nodding to everything he's saying."well what do you think it's guarding?" I said."that's why we came to you, your mom was in ravenclaw you have half ravenclaw blood". It doesn't mean I'm smart too Harry.

"Didn't you say Hagrid got something from a vault when you went to get supplies and you said that Hagrid  said it's secret?" I said proud of myself that I figured it out."then that's what it's guarding!" Harry said"your a genus" Ron said and  of course blushed."get some rest we have a long day ahead of us" Harry said walking up to the boys dormitory. I nodded.