Only if you knew

Dear Ron,

If your really that sorry then, I forgive your apology. And I noticed in the letter you kept the promise we made when we first got together. I said "Whatever happens we"ll always find a way back to each other" and you said "I promise".

Even if we're together or not, I'll still care for you Ron. So friends again.

P.s tell your parents I miss them too:)

X Your Friend Delilah Guildford

It was weird calling Ron "friend". I used to call him "my crush" then my "my boyfriend" now "my friend". But it is was it is, I gave my owl the letter and it flew away. "Delilah do you want to help me make cookies?" My mother asked "yeah" I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

We out the eggs and the everything else we need. While my mother wasn't looking I ate some of the cookie dough."alright now we need to roll them into little balls.

I made a big one "that ones mine" I said "alright" my mother said with a laugh.

While the cookies were baking in the oven, I went to go check on my flowers and water them. I looked at all my flowers and saw my tulips.

I was heading my way to the common room. I open the door and I see people with a tulip in their hand.

Every step I took they gave me a tulip.

I open the door and...

"Delilah Guilford will you Be my date to the Yule ball?!" Ron said

"yes I will"

I smiled having that little memory in my head. "Honey Draco's here" my father yelled. I came out from the backyard and went inside. I went into the kitchen and saw Draco eating the cookies me and my mother made.

"Hello Delilah" He said taking a bite of a cookie"hello" I said taking the big cookie I made. I have Draco half and he looked at me confused"I'm not going to eat that all by myself" I said with a laugh.

He chuckled and ate the half cookie I gave him.

My mother and father were just staring at us while we were laughing and talking.

__

"Goodnight malfoy" I said "goodnight Guilford" he said, I turned off the lights in the hallway and we both went in our rooms that were right next to each other.

I turned off my lamp and went to bed.

I woke up and felt and arm wrapped around me I then hear"everything's going to be fine" I turned my head and saw Cedric. I gasped, I tried to touch him but he faded away into the air.

I started crying. I saw Cedric, Cedric was in my room laying down with me in my bed. "Delilah are you ok?" Draco said coming to my room "I saw him Draco, he was in my bed" he quickly hugged me and I laid my head on his shoulder. I miss Cedric, but as he said like 2 minutes ago everything is going to be ok.

__

I woke up and saw my parents staring at me smiling, I looked and saw Draco peacefully sleeping next to me with him arm around me.

"What happened yesterday?" My mother asked "in the night o woke up because I felt an arm around me and saw Cedric" I felt tears in my eyes"he said"everything is going to be fine"" I said to my parents"and Draco heard me and comforted me and I guess we both fell asleep"

"Everything will be ok" my parents said, they hugged me and went to the kitchen. Draco the woke up and realized he was in my bed"oh sorry I fell asleep in your bed" he said getting up"no, it's fine you can go back to sleep if you want" I said.

"I'm not that tired anyway" he said getting up and going to his room to change.

__

"Draco were going all the way to hogsmade to get a stupid lamp he saw when he was their" she said to me.

"It's not stupid it's nice" he said walking out yeh door"we'll probably be back by tomorrow morning" she said "ok" I said smiling.

"Your in charge of Delilah, take of her" she said and I nodded they then left, it was just me and delilah, and of course their house elf. "Where's my parents?" Delilah said coming downstairs"they left to hogsmade to get a lamp your dad wanted" I said sitting on the couch.

"Ha I'm I charge now" she said "nope, your mother said and I quote that I'm in charge of you" I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"This is my house" she said "well delilah your mother said what your mother said, I dint make the rules" I started walking upstairs. "Fine" she said as she sat on my bed.

"I'm bored" she said "then do something" I said sitting next to her "can we i don't know, talk" she said "about what" I responded.

"Have you ever had a crush?" She asked

"Yes"

"Who?"

I'm staring at her right now.

"Not telling"

"Please"

"Nope"

"Please"

"Well, she has brown hair, a great smile and personality, and I really like her"

"Wow, only if I knew who she was"

Only if you knew.