Prank time

We grabbed a bunch of stuff for the prank and and some chocolates too.

"That was fun" George said"your like one of us, just a girl version" Fred said. I laughed"isn't that supposed to be Ginny?" "No, Ginny's mean to us"I smiled. I liked hanging out with the twins. They always made me laugh.

__

We're done with the prank all we need is Seamus to come. George told me to owl him to come to the common room and that's it's really important. There going to be a chocolate frog on the table. And Seamus loves those so once he grabs it the lights are going to turn off, and he's going to scream but when the lights are off we're going to board up the entry way out of the common room. Then he's probably going to go upstairs to the boys dormitory so once he opens the door paint will splash in him.

This is really going to be fun."guys he's coming!" Dean said. We all hid behind curtains and and tables."guys I'm here!" Seams said"Delilah?!What was so important?"I saw him walking up to the table and he pick up the chocolate frog and the lights went out.

Seamus started screaming. Me and Fred couldn't help but laugh a little bit. We boarded up the entry way and quickly but quietly ran to the boys dormitory."ahhhhh!" I heard as I ran up the stairs. We turned off the lights and hid. We heard Seamus coming up the stairs into the dormitory and BOOM! He gasped as the paint was also cold. We all laughed but me and Fred laughed so hard we were out of breath.

"What's going on here?" Someone said as we turned on the lights we saw professor McGonagall."uhhh-" me and Fred both said at the same time."detention for all of you beside Seamus, Hagrid will be waiting for you at 8:00" we all nodded."it was worth it" George said. We all laughed Hagrid wasn't bad he's fun I don't mind having detention with him.

__

Me, fred, George, dean, and Hermione all were walking our way to Hagrid's."I got myself 5 kids this time" he said and he opened the door for us."how'd you folks get detention?" He said sitting down"a prank we did on Seamus" Hermione said. Hermione never lies, when she tries to lie it turns out really bad. The truth always comes out her mouth.

The whole time at hagrid's we were having snowball fights and making snowmen outside. It was really fun but George had to jump into my snowman."George!" I said in a kinda whinny voice."sorry" he said as he laughed at the same time. I threw a snowball at him and that turned into a huge snowball fight.

We soon had to leave back to the common room. Today was a really fun day. I'm like the twins triplet.