christmas letters

It was the Christmas Eve and I was packing up to go back home for Christmas Day. Harry's staying along with the twins and Ron. I wanted to stay really bad but my parents were going to have a Christmas party. But I also wanted to see my parents.

"Well I'm going now" I said to Harry, Ron and the twins."happy Christmas!" The twins said"happy Christmas" Harry and Ron said."happy Christmas!" I said walking away.

__

I'm now at the store buying Christmas decorations. And food to make for tomorrow. I was walking a around and saw a snow globe. It had a castle in it and it looked like Hogwarts."mom look" I said as I picked it up and shook it."it looks it Hogwarts" I said looking at it."it does want to get it so we could put it in your room" my mom asked. I nodded and put it in the cart.

We soon went back home and I put my snow globe by my bed next to a picture of me, Ron, and Harry I took last year. I'll miss those guys once we leave Hogwarts. But I think we're going to still stay in touch.

__

Christmas morning. I love Christmas it's my favorite holiday. All the present, all the food, and we get to spend time with our family. I decided to wright to Harry, Ron, dean, and Hermione.

Dear Harry,

Happy Christmas! I found a snow globe and it looked like Hogwarts so I put it by my bed by the picture I took of me, you, and Ron are first year. That's all I just want to say happy Christmas, being the nice person I am.

P.s see you soon and tell me what you got for Christmas.

X Delilah Guilford

Harry's not the type to get letters often because his parents died and everything so I decided to right one just for him. Next Ron.

Dear Ron,

Did you get a sweater with the letter "R" on it? Because if you did I called it. Your mother is the type of person to do that. By the way happy Christmas! Write me what you got for Christmas, I haven't opened my presents yet. I will by the time you get this letter.

P.s tell the twins i said happy Christmas.

X Delilah Guilford

Next dean

Dear Dean,

Happy Christmas, what are you doing for Christmas? My parents are going to make a Christmas party like they do every year. Get me a present will you? Just kidding.

P.s I'll see you sooner than you think

The reason I said that was because my parents were inviting dean and his parents to the party.

Lastly Hermione.

Dear Hermione,

Happy Christmas, what are you doing for Christmas? Your probably going to do some muggle things. That's what I'm doing. And I wrote to dean and he's coming to the party. And Hermione I think I like him.

P.s write back please

X Delilah Guilford

I love writing to people. Even if I don't know them I'll still write to them.