Secret admirer

I've been waiting and waiting for that letter to come. It's Valentine's Day and I want to know what my secret admirer is going to write me.

"Delilah, I think this is for you it was on my bed I didn't read it tho" Ginny said. I took the letter and opened it.

Dear Delilah,

Astronomy tower. 10pm. See you there?

   X Secret Admirer

I'm going for sure. It was 8 right now so I had 2 hours. I got ready. Because I wanted to look good if I was going to meet my secret admirer.

"Delilah! We found it!" Ron said"everything is now taken care of" Harry said and they both dramatically sat down on the couch in the common room."why are you all dressed up?" Ron said" I'm going to meet my secret admirer" I said sitting down next to him."good luck" they both said as I got up and left to the astronomy tower.

I walked in there and saw someone."hello?" I said."hi" that person turned around and I saw dean."delilah I've been meaning to tell you, I like you" he liked me."and I didn't write those letters Seamus did, so would you be my girlfriend?"."yes" I smiled and gave him a kiss. I never had a boyfriend before. So he was my first. I'm only 12 to so i don't know if it's going to last.

__

"Harry!" I said as I went into the boys dormitory"what?" He said as he was looking out the window"I flopped in my bed"I think her" I said."like who?" Harry said as he walked up to my bed.

"Delilah"

"But she's dating dean" Harry questioned"I know!" I said dramatically"why don't you tell her?" He said"no because she's  going to think I'm weird and not talk to me" Harry chuckled"you told the wrong person."how about you tell Percy he has a girlfriend right?" He said.

"Yeah, I guess I tell him about it" I said I got up and ran."have you seen-Percy!" I said interrupting my own words when I saw Percy."hey brother I need you!" I said pulling his arm."what?" He said"I'm fancying Delilah" I said. He laughed."tell her just tell her"I know you dating dean and I understand if you say no"" he said."thanks" I soon ran to the common room."hey Ron" someone said to me"hi Delilah-Delilah!" I said stopping.

"Oh hey dean" I said not wanting to see nor talk him. I looked down and saw them holding hands."i-" I interrupted her"nice talking I got to go-uh see you later"

__

It's now the end of the school year and I still haven't told delilah. Should I owl her during the summer? No I have to tell her in person.

"Bye Delilah" I said waving at her "bye Ron" she said getting off the train going to her parents. She was sitting with dean and his friends.

Why can liking girls be so hard!

__

When I was with dean Ron would walk away or give him dirty looks. That's weird. I decided to owl him.

Dear Ron,

Hey Ron, I noticed that you've been giving dean dirty looks and I just wanted to know if something was wrong. I know I'm talking about this now, we're not even at Hogwarts but I just wanted to bring that up. Write back.

P.s PLEASE WRITE BACK

X Delilah Guilford

What if he hates me now for spending more time with dean instead of him and Harry. Or no, it can't be.

Does Ron like me?