Opprantein get delilah to like ron again

I walked away from Delilah. I was hoping she liked me to. She gave me hints. That time when something hit the window and she held my hand. When I was scared of going to see where the stone was and she said"I'll protect you". I would catch her staring at me. But she just being the nice person she is.

"Hi Ron" people said to me as I walked into the common room. I ignored them. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I wanted to be alone."hey Ron..." someone said to me"go away" I said with my head stuffed in my pillow.

"It's me" that person said"Delilah?" I said my head still stuffed in my pillow."no, its Harry" he said sitting on my bed."she said no didn't she?" He said"yes,yes she did" I said sitting next to him.

She said no

"Ron this is my early birthday present to you"he said"I'll try to get Delilah to hang out with you as much as I can, and maybe, just maybe she'll like you again" I was confused"again?"

"I might've heard her talking to her self saying she likes you" he with a grin on his face"okay,but if anything I didn't agree to this"

__

I didn't want to go to class today because I know that I would see Ron, and things would get awkward. But I had to. And of course I went early because snape just hates when I'm early and not extra early."bye Hermione see you later" I said"see you later" we both went our ways to our classes.

I walked into potions and saw Ron and Draco Malfoy. Draco looks different, but In a good way. I had forgotten me and Ron sat next to each other. So sat in a different seat."hey Delilah, come sit with us" Harry said."Harry I really don't-" he sat me down next to Ron and we both looked at each other."your sitting with us" Harry said.

When did he become so bossy?

"Class today your going to go in partners and and drink this potion, that's tells the truth" snape handed us a tiny bottle of the potion."you could pick your partners now" he said as he sat in his seat.

I was going over to Cedric who was also in my class but someone pulled my arm."hey delilah why don't you go with Ron" Harry said as he squished us next to each other. I was going to leave until snape spoke"alright class the person your with you cannot change them until next semester"

"Bloody Hell" me and Ron both mumbled but still heard each other. We both looked at each other and I gave him a little smile.

Snape was writing everyone's partners down on a paper and he came to us."Ronald Weasley and...Delilah Guilford, of course you two would be together" what's that's supposed to mean?

"We don't have enough time today so you'll do it tomorrow" snape said to the class. I soon got up and left."hey Cedric, who's your partner?" I said"Justin evens, he's a boy in my house" I smiled"aww your making friends already" I laughed"oh shut up" he said playfully nudging my arm.

"Well I got to go to herbology" I waved at him and headed to class