We got it

We went through the door and saw a bunch of keys flying around everywhere. And I saw the key we needed to get through the other door."how are we supposed to get that?" Ron said"flying" I said there was a broom in the corner and Harry plays quidditch so he had to get it. Harry got on the broom and went in the air.
Harry kept screaming, but he finally got the key. He opened the door and we saw a big set of wizards chess."Ron your good at this right?" I said staring at the big set of wizards chess."yeah I could do this" he said. He gave me and Harry a spot of stand on. He told us we're to go and what to do.

But it came to wear rons spot was going to be knocked off, there was no other way. Ron got knocked off and laid on the floor not moving."Ron!" I tired to run but Harry stopped me."don't move, we're still playing the game and we have to finish it" Harry said. We played and we won. I helped Ron and Harry went to the other door to find out what's behind it.

"Are you ok?" I asked Ron with a concerned voice."I'm fine..." he said looking me in the eyes. I picked him up and helped him walk with his arm over my shoulder."thank you delilah" he said. I gave him a half smile."but where's Harry?" He asked"other room" I said. we sat there and waited for Harry to come back. We then heard Harry scream. He came back with the stone in his hand.

"I got it!" He said I had a big smile on my face. I laughed in excitement. I helped both Harry and Ron back to the common room. Turns out it was professor quill this whole time, not snape. Professor quill no longer teaches at Hogwarts. And we earned 30 points.

__

It was the last day at Hogwarts. I liked my first year. So much fun stuff happened, I met Ron and Harry, we saved the school from getting attacked, and i learned more spells. I can't wait till next year.

"Bye Ron!" I said giving him a tight hug"bye Harry!" I said also giving him a hug. I saw Ron Walk off to his family along with his other siblings. I walked away to my parents and left home.

"Who is that? Is that your girlfriend?" Oh god"no mom she's just a friend" i said with embarrassment in my voice."Ron's got a girlfriend! Ron's got a girlfriend!" The twins said at the same time."delilah Guilford is her name-" Percy said"shut up Percy" the twins said. I love my family.

Home sweat home. I went to my bedroom and and saw my house elf, Ted, weird name for an elf. But I think it's amazing. And my parents are kind've rich. But there really nice. My dad was a Hufflepuff and my mom was a ravenclaw.

I started making letters to all my friends right away. I really want to go back.