Im sorry ron

Dean and Ginny have been talking non-stop. And I was going to break up with him. The only time I saw him was in the common room, in class, or during breakfast and dinner. I've decided to break up with him.

After we left herbology I caught up with dean knowing he'll disappear two seconds we left."Hey dean!" I said he looked back and he smiled"hey delilah" he said trying to give me a kiss but I moved my face only making him kiss my cheek."I need to talk to you after your last class meet me at the common room" I soon took off and went to my next class.

__

I was in the common room and walking back and fourth. Dean could come through that door any minute, maybe any second."Hey Delilah" Dean said"hi-umm" I said"I'm breaking up with you because you've been hanging out with Ginny more than me and we don't even see nor talk to each other anymore".

But the real reason was because I think I might still like Ron.

I was playing with the ends of my sleeves."I have Ginny anyway, I was going to break up with you" he said and he soon left the common room angry, but not to angry.

Well he hates me now.

__

I was laying on my bed and I heard something slide on the floor. I checked and saw a letter.

Dear Delilah,

I'm sorry for not writing you back during the summer. And sorry for not talking to you at all. Meet me at the quidditch pitch in the Gryffindor bleachers. 9pm. Be there?

X Ron Weasley

I was happy when I saw this letter. I've been so busy with dean I had forgotten my love for him. I even think my love for Ron slowly faded away when I was with dean. I quickly got ready."where you headed?" Hermione asked coming into the dormitory"I'm going to see someone" I quickly ran out the door and went to the quidditch pitch.

I went early just because I wanted to see Ron.

__

I was sitting down by myself looking at the stars."your early" I heard someone say. "I just wanted to talk you, since we didn't in a while"I said knowing it was Ron."delilah I have to tell you something" he said sitting down. I looked at him."I like you" he said"and I know your dating dean and I understand if you say no"

"Ron I broke up dean a while ago" I said I saw Ron's eyes widen. He was in shock. When I was with Ron right now I didn't get butterfly's like when I liked him, I guess I don't like him after all."but umm"  his eyes soon looked worried. His smile turned into a frown and his skin looked pale. He knew what I was going to say, and he was ready for it.

"I don't like you that way Ron"

I felt tears in my eyes. I thought when my love for Ron went away I thought it would come back. I thought when I saw Ron again my love  for him will come back and never leave. But I was wrong, it didn't come back it's stood where it was. But deep down I know that love for Ron is somewhere.

"Oh"he said with tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Ron"

"It's-its umm- it's fine"

He walked away probably going to Harry or the twins. I felt so bad, but love is love and I can't control it.

I can't control my love for Ron.