Welcome back

"Yeah, cmon" I said

They all followed me outside to the backyard. I wasn't going to give them a tour. I was to tired."I'm not giving you a tour I'm tired I've been walking all day" I said sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Wicked" the twins said as they eyed down every single thing in my backyard. I'm not gunna lie it was a pretty big backyard,"make yourself at home just don't go in mine or my parents room. The twins went who knows where and Ginny went to the hangout room where my old dolls are. So it was just me and Ron. Alone. Together. No one else in the room. It was Silent until he said something.

"What do you think is going to happen in our second year?"

"I've been reading history books on Hogwarts and I saw "secret chambers" in there" I said taking a sip of my drink."that's cool, but I heard they searched EVERYWHERE in Hogwarts and didn't find it" Ron said.

We kept talking and talking. I've never talked to someone for so long. By the time they had to go home it was 10:40. Almost 11:00."bye Ron, bye Fred, bye George, bye Ginny! bye Percy!"I said waving bye at them."see you tomorrow!" Ron said. I smiled. Oh how much I loved today.

__

"Come delilah we have to go to the train!" My father yelled calling for me."I'm coming!" I came downstairs with my baggage and went in the car.

We're here. I hugged my mom and dad bye before I went through the wall. And went on the train. I looked for Harry and Ron. There.
"Hello friends" I said sitting down next to Ron."hi" Harry said moving his glasses a little."hey" Ron said stuffing his mouth with chocolate frogs.

The whole ride we were talking. And eating snacks. Something hit the window and I got scared so I quickly grabbed Ron's hand. Harry looked at me like I was mad, and Ron just stared with no emotion. I let go of his hand and I started to read a book, because it got awkward. I need girl best friends.

__

We made it to Hogwarts and me, Ron, and Harry went to the common room."hi delilah" dean said to me"hi dean" I said with a smile, dean was always so nice to me. But all the boys at this school are like that, to me at least."how was your summer?" He said sitting down next to me."it was good actually, me and my father actually went to play quidditch almost everyday" I said with a laugh at the end.

I could feel him smile as I was looking down. I looked at him and we were looking at each other for a while before Hermione said something."soo...what's going on here?" She said knowing what was happening."I was just going, uh talk to you tomorrow dean" I said. I walked up the stairs to the girls dormitory and i  Laid down on my bed.

I think I like dean, but I like Ron more.