I promise

At 9pm I went to the Courtyard and waited for Ron. It was raining and cold so I didn't want to wait long.

It's been 30 minutes and nothing. I decided to leave, it had gotten colder and I didn't actually want to get sick of you know what I mean.

I actually thought he would show up, it's Ron why wouldn't he?

__

"So what happened?" Hermione said "he didn't show" I said taking my coat off "aww, I'm sorry" she said giving me a side hug "he likes lavender now and I'm fine with that" I said laying in my bed "I'm going to go to sleep"

-

I didn't meet with Delilah at the courtyard!

She probably hates me now.

But lavender

Forget lavender I love delilah!

__

While I was walking to class people were saying hi to me, I gave them a smile and the smile soon turned into a frown.

"Delilah!" I heard Ron yell my name I looked back and saw he was trying to catch up with me. I started to talk fast, I then got into class and Ron's not in that class.

"What's the rush?" Someone told me, I turned and saw Blaise, I forgot he was even in any of my classes "just umm...thought I was late" I said, I think Blaise is the nicest Slytherin I ever met, I'm surprised he's even in Slytherin.

__

"Delilah!" Ron said as he started walking next to me, bloody hell "sorry I didn't meet you at the courtyard i got caught up with homework" I laughed, he never does his homework he always tells Percy or pays someone to do it "you never do your homework" I said

"Ok, it's just lavender didn't want me to leave and I really wanted to go but she was holding me back, like literally"

Oh, I mean lavender is kind've mad.

"Oh! Would you meet me again same place,same time?" I asked "yeah" he said

-

I can't believe I lied to her. She then walked away and I was walking alone "Ron!" Lavender said "I'm breaking up with you" she said, YES! "Oh no! Please don't leave me!" I said acting sad "sorry" she said leaving.

-

9pm waiting again. Hopefully he shows up. What should I say. I like you again. I like you. You know what I know just what to do.

"Delilah" I heard

"Ron"

I went up to Ron and kissed his softly. As we pulled away I saw Ron shocked "bloody hell" he said, I smiled.

"I like you Ron, I really thought about it during the summer and realized I only went with Draco to get over you, but it didn't work" I said

"I like you too, but please don't leave me and come back to me again" he said I smiled "promise" I laughed.

__

"Don't you ever stop eating?!" Hermione said "I'm hungry" Ron responded taking a bite of his chicken.

"I know who the half-blood prince is" Harry said putting his book in the table and sitting down "it's Snape" he said. I looked up and saw snape listening and watching "your found out I am the half-blood prince" he said banging his Hand on the table.

__

After classes we were just hanging around in the hallways. We then went to the dungeons and saw people crowding Dumbledores office. "What's going on?" Ron asked someone "Dumbledore, he died" the kid said. Dumbledore died! Things are going to be different now, way different. I think McGonagall's going to be the next headmaster.

"Harry was there when he died too" Seamus said.

__

Turns out snape is the new headmaster.