Your welcome

It's been 2 months and Ron and Harry have been doing this thing about the chamber of Secrets. I told them I'm not doing it. After what happened last year I don't want to get hurt. I could die doing this. So I've been spending my time with dean and Hermione.

"Hey dean, do you want to go watch the Slytherin practice?" I said closing my book and grinning."but it's late out" he said, I shrugged I see a lot of people do it."alright" he said. I chuckled"through the window it's faster" I said going to the window."but it's really high up" I smiled and he looked at me confused."brooms?" I said. He looked at me with a look saying"oh yeah!".

We went to a place close but not to close to the quidditch pitch. We started walking to pitch and hid in the Gryffindor bleacher. While we were watching we were also looking at the stars. I'm surprised no one found us yet. I saw dean looking at me. Not looking staring at me."what?" I said"your just really pretty, I bet everybody has told you that" he said. I blushed. Does dean like me?"your the first beside from my parents" I said looking back at him"well then I should be honored" we both leaned in we heard someone scream.

We both quietly got up and went back to the tower.

__

"So how was your date with dean?" Hermione asked"it wasn't a date we were just hanging out" I said today was a Saturday so no classes. I was just going to hang out with Hermione or maybe some of the girls from ravenclaw."as a couple" I huffed"a couple of besties"I said getting up going downstairs in the common room.

"Good morning Neville, dean, Seamus, Fred, George, Harry, Ron" I said"wait...Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley haven't seen you two in a while" I said sitting down."well we've been figuring out where the secret chambers are" Ron said."excellent!" I said."I've been reading, I know I said I wanted nothing to do with this but I was in the restricted section a couple nights ago and" of course Harry interrupted me"what?" He said"it says it's somewhere in the girls bathroom in the dungeon, you know the on where the troll was at".

"Thank you thank you thank you" Harry said"cmon Ron were going to find that chamber" Ron and Harry left the common room. I'm in a good mood today. A lot of the Gryffindor girls usually leave early to go to the library. I'm not one of those girls.

__

I was leaving the great hall and going to go back to the commons room when I heard someone call my name"Delilah!" The person yelled I looked back and saw Fred."hey" I said stopping so he could catch up."me and George are going to hogsmade and we wanted you to come to help us get some stuff for our prank on Seamus" I smiled"I'm in".

We walked to the common room to get George and went to hogsmade. By the way it was December now so there was snow everywhere. The whole time we had snowball fights and would push each other in the snow.

"We're here"