The truth

I was in snape's class and it was time to drink the potion I was with Ron."umm...who goes first?" I said"I could go first if you want" he said"ok" this was really awkward. But I love when Ron is awkward. Why did I just think that!

Ron drank the potion and said"when I first liked you was in second year when you went to go meet up with dean at the astronomy tower , I got jealous and that's when I knew I liked you...and I still do" Ron knew what he said and he was in shock just like I was.

Ron gave a little smile and I smiled back at him. I soon drank the potion.

"The real reason I broke up with dean was because I thought I still had feelings for you...but I didn't"I looked down and then looked at Ron.

Ron was going to say something but again snape started talking first"that's the end for today you may leave" he said walking out of class first. I was getting my books and heading out the door."uh delilah" someone said I turned around and, Ron."hi" I said softly"so you broke up with dean...because of me?" He said.

"Yeah-uh-I did" I said looking at him. That moment I got butterfly's in my stomach. I felt myself blush. This was they way I acted when I like someone, but to be more specific this is the way I acted when Im with Ron.

Do I like Ronald Weasley again?. I knew deep down in my heart my love for him was still there.

__

It's now April. Ron doesn't know that I like him again. And me and Harry, and Ron of course are looking for Siris black. Because turns it he wants Harry. Me, Ron, and Harry were going to Hagrid because they were going to kill buckbeak for what he did to Draco.

"Ah! Come to see the show!" Draco said"you fool little cockroach!" I said pointing my wand at him."delilah no! He's not worth it!" Ron said putting his arm on my shoulder.

I put my wand in my pocket and punch Draco in the nose. I didn't want to do it, it just came out. So I mouthed sorry before running away. Draco gave me a little smile before he ran away with crabb and Goyle.

A lot of boys like me at this school, and I think Draco's one of them.

__

We let Hagrid's and Ron's ferret ran away."scanners!" He said running for him. He fell into a burrow in a tree."Ron!" Me and Harry said before going into the same burrow.

We them went into a underground house and Sirius came out of no where, along with proffer Lupin."what the..."i mumbled. I helped Ron up while Harry was pointing his wand out at them.

__

I was with Ron in the nursery. Madam Pomfrey said I should stay with Ron just in case anything happens."Delilah where did Harry go?" Ron said looking at the ceiling"he went to go talk to Dumbledore" I said. Ron put his hand on mine, I looked at his hand then him. I smiled. I moved are hands so we could interlock them.