Things changed

I got lost, we never have dark arts anymore so I forgot where the class was.

"Your late" she said "why are you late Delilah?" She said coming up to my desk.

"It's really non of your business" I said "they you'll be joining Mr. potter with detention" She Said.

That's not fair, it was really non of her business. First day back and already detention. This year is not going to be good, I feel it in my blood.

__

I knocked on Dolores office door with Harry beside me"come in" She said "Delilah..." she said "Dolores..." I said back at her.

"Harry your going to write I must not tell lies on your paper and Delilah you'll be writing I won't be late to class, you may begin"

While we were writing my hand started hurting, I looked and saw something cutting my skin spelling I won't be late to class. Same with Harry. "What are you doing?" I said looking at Dolores "oh well I'm not doing anything" she said smiling.

__

"You have to tell Dumbledore" Hermione said looking at me and Harry's hand "no, it's really nothing" I said.

__

"Can't believe we're doing this" Harry said "we have to learn magic not from umbridge, but from you Harry" Hermione said.

"Why would someone want me as their teacher?" He said "a lot of people Harry, a lot of people" Ron said.

We got to where are secret meeting was at and a handful of people showed up.

"Umm...we need a teacher and since professor umbridge doesn't want to teach us about magic" Hermione said "we thought it would be a good idea if Harry teaches us" I said

"But why Harry?" A boy said "because-" Hermione said before she got interrupted.

"Because I seen people die before, like Cedric, I fought against Voldemort" Harry said "I'm surprised you even made it out alive" I said "what Delilah said" Harry said.

He continued talking, then kids started to write their names on a piece of paper to join our private/secret magic class.

__

"The shrieking shack?" Hermione said "they'll expect us to be there" Harry said.

"Well we have to find that out first" I said.

__

"Do you did it Neville!" Hermione said

"We're learning magic here, and have fun without teachers or Dolores around" I said "what's with your calling umbridge Dolores" Ron said moving hair out of his face.

"She calls me by my first name I call her by her first name, fair" I said sitting on a bench that was in the secret room.

__

I was practicing on some spells, when I look over and see Harry holding onto cho's hand because "she wasn't holding her wand right" I don't believe that. Harry had a crush on cho since 4th year, how do I know that? He told me. He tells me more stuff than Ron. I'm his favorite.

__

I walked in dark arts-no Dolores class. I don't see this class as darks arts, I see is as what not to do when your going to get killed.

"Dolores"
I said sitting down in my seat that's next to Hermione.

"Delilah"
She said interlocking her fingers.

We sat there and gave each other death stares"what's going on here?" Hermione said sitting down."just talking Being the best friends we are" I said sarcastically.

__

"Now, to do the protrounus charm you have to think of the happiest thing that happened in your life" Harry said

"Expecto protrounum!" Ginny said

"Great job Ginny!" Harry said

When I did it a orangutan came out of my wand, a orangutans my protrounus? Weird. But I like it, it's...different.

I was sitting down on the floor with Luna when I heard "great job Neville!" "Oh he did it" I said to Luna.

It was snow our end of class "we'll be off for the holidays, but for now keep practicing by yourself" Harry said.

I then saw him staring at Luna "we'll see you in the common room Harry" Hermione Said I left with them"happy Christmas delilah" Luna said "happy Christmas Luna!" I replied.

__

"How was it?" Ron asked "it was wet, for being my first kiss, but she was crying" Harry said

I laughed "I remember my first kiss-" I said before Ron interrupted me " it was me right?" Ron said "no it was actually Cedric, but we were little we didn't know what we were doing" I smiled.

__

"So you and Malfoy, have you been hanging out?" Hermione said "yeah actually" I replied "I like you and Ron better, you two have a spark" she said before walking off.

If you really think about it we do, his family loves me. Fred and George see me as one of them, molly and Arthur take care of me like their own child, and I'm Ginny's older sister she never had, she even told me.

Why am I with Draco? Because I'm trying to get over Ron, and that didn't happen.

__

"Hello mom and dad, how was your trip I said as I sat down on the couch. "Great you?" My mother said "bad, we have a new teacher Dolores, she hates me and I hate her to so that's what makes it fair" I said.

__

We're now back at hogwarts and in our secret class. "Ok!-" Harry said before we heard something in the wall.

The mirror on the wall broke. And a price of the wall came off. Harry went close and saw crabb, goyle, Draco, Dolores, flinch, and some other kids.

Draco pulled what he was holding to his way. And cho! She's a snitch, I knew it! I knew it! When Draco saw me he tried to act mean but he smiled. I gave him a half smile.

__

They brought me, Fred, George, Luna, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and cho to Dolores's office.

They kept talking I then said "tell her Harry!" I said "about the thing" "what are you doing?" Hermione whispered to me "just watch" I said.

"Take me to his thing" Dolores said.

__

We're in the forbidden forest. The people we saw when we were here came and grabbed Dolores. "Tell them to put me down!" She said "your a bad person" the man with half of a horse body said. "I must not tell lies" he said as they took her.

"I did it!" I said, they looked at me "we did it!" I said.

__

Harry was still sad the his only family died this year. And I would feel that why to, I did with Cedric. Beside I had other family.

__

We're now leaving hogworts, wonder what's going to happen next year.

_____________________________

Can't believe I put the whole 5th year in one chapter!😅