(21) - Twilight -

21 - Twilight -

Amato looked around soon seeing a clearing, he rushed over, fumbling back slightly to see that it was a bottomless pit, looking up to see several islands, all connected to each other using wooden bridges as he huffed a breath, using his suit to fly towards it but was alarmed when suddenly, shadowy figures appeared out of nowhere, attacking him. He dodged some of them, slashing some back as he soon made it to the closest island, the monsters still chasing him as he looked around when suddenly a figure appeared before him, lifting a hand and snapped his finger.

The figure grew with a bright light, slightly blinding Amato as he soon took notice of the familiar appearance, alarmed as the male stopped using his ability as he chased the monsters away, facing him with a bored yet bemused gaze. "Do you know me?" "Y-You..." He noticed his odd clothing, looking wary as the male smirked, "I'm Bentley. I supposed there is someone who looks like me there too?" Bentley expressed with knowing, Amato scratched the back of his head, "Y-Yeah... my nephew. But who are you and why are you helping me" He inquired, giving a skeptical gaze as Bentley shrugged.

"You all have histories and fairy tales on your own. I'm here to be an acting referee." Bentley voiced with a matter-of-factly tone, digging hands to his pockets as he tilted, Amato turning to see an alarming sight of a younger Boboiboy.

"D-Dark?" He muttered as the dark-element looked up at him with a scared gaze, furrowing his brows as he walked closer as Amato knelt towards him, seeing the bright eyes of what was given the emotion of sadness, he gently moved his arms out as Dark looked confused, moving to hug him, hissing at the pain his head was inflicted upon, recalling all of the memories. One in particular was Boboiboy standing before the mirror, broken as he stared at his reflection, ignoring his bleeding hand. Another memory flashed as Amato felt it stung his heart as Boboiboy was questioning his paternity.

He was belittled, questioned of whether he's just unloved or undeserving of love. Amato winced as he let go of Dark, holding his head as Dark looked worried, looking up to see Bentley, the dark-orbs of the taller male, hand behind him as he tilted his head. The memories flashed through Bentley's mind, a bit surprised to see how emotionally traumatized the Boy was. "Do you want to hurt this man?" Bentley asked as Dark was surprised, shaking his head, looking alarmed.

Bentley was shocked to see Dark's lips suddenly drip with blood, rushing down beside him to see that his throat was purplish, looking to the kid as more blood came gushing on his lips, Amato wrestled with the memories, soon standing before Boboiboy as he was slowly clambering to escape, his feet flailing, rushing to grab him, he saw the rope on the ceiling as he cut it, cradling Dark who'd fainted from the action.

Yaya and Freezeglaze were inside the ICU, hearing the enemies' attacks becoming rougher as they were looking for Ochobot in the Station as Fang and Steelclad kept the Station in order whilst Wildfire and Luncaclipse acted as moving guards within the Station halls. There was a frantic buzz on the monitor as Yaya went towards the bed, eyes widened when Boboiboy coughed blood, the symbols on his arms glowing until some portion turned red. Freezeglaze grabbed his wrist, alarmed by the sight of a particular memory as he got pushed back, holding his ground, she exclaimed, "What happened?! Are you okay?"

"Fine, i'm fine, but you need to stitch him up! He has something on his throat." Freezeglaze stated as he wasn't able to touch his corporeal body, watching Yaya wipe the blood off, the large gash on his throat not deep enough but still alarming as she called for someone to help her with emergency surgery, Freezeglaze helping move him to one of the working OR, leaving the water-element outside as he saw the light signal that operating room was in-use.