Bully confrontation

With Deku
3rd person POV

The police knocked at Deku's door, it was 8:30pm the sun was well set. "Hello?" Deku said as he cracked the door open, he was worried. "Hello is this Izuku Midoryia?" The officer said. "Y-yes..." Deku said. "This is the police department of Japan. We're only here to inspect the house and your well being to see if your fit enough to live alone, chances are if you do pass the test to live a alone you'll get a visit from a cop once a month" he said as he stepped in. "Ok sir" Deku said. Deku didn't have anything against cops, unless they tried to get in his way which likely they were so he was on high edge.

They walked through the unorganized house, Deku wasn't attempting to stay organized at all. It wasn't too messy. Like not at all messy, just a couple of his books in random spots. The cops looked around looking for any possible hazards that he wouldn't be able to take care of. Deku was 14 so he was legally allowed to stay home by himself if he wanted to. They checked for any electrical issues, plumbing issues,etc. A cop walked up to Deku, he had black super flat hair. It looked like he was half but he wasn't. "We have to check on your mental well being to see if your allowed to stay here. Could you please come with me to the station?" He asked. "Uh okay. Let me go get ready" Deku said heading to his room. The 2 cops sat at the door waiting for Deku to come down.

When Deku did come down he was wearing a plain t-shirt with nice green jeans and a beany hat. He followed the cops into their car where he was taken to the station. Bakugo watched from the window concerned for his friend. He finally arrived at the station where they sat him down infront of a detective. The detective had a lie detector quirk so he was the best option. "Crap I don't know how to lie well. I should give vague answers that'll technically be the truth" Deku thought to himself as he recognized the famous detective. He has a whole analysis on him.

"Hello Izuku Midoryia! Please sit down so I can ask you some questions" the detective said as he sat across from the table. Deku sat down. "Okay Midoryia. I just have simple questions that'll make sure your mentally well enough to live alone" the detective continued. "Okay sir" Deku said firmly. "Alright question number 1. How close were you to your mother?" He asked. "Very." Deku replied. "True" the detective's quirk told him. "Do you have any friends?". "Yes" Deku was trying to keep the answers simple and not too in-depth. If he was going to kill all might he couldn't have people knowing so much information on him. "What's his name?". "Bakugo Katsuki" Deku replied. "Oh that kids mother died as well In the incident. I suppose your mother was friends with his?" . "Yes sir" Deku looked away in sadness. "What are your ambitions for when your older. What do you want to be?" He asked. That question hit Midoryia like a bullet. How would be make that vague? "I plan to take down bad guys!" Deku said. He wasn't at all wrong, technically... He just never said how he would take down the bad guys... "True. Phew the kid doesn't plan revenge" the detective thought to himself. Little did he know. "Do you know how to cook?" He asked. "Semi well." Deku replied. "Do you know how to get a job?". "Yes.". "do you know how to pay bills?". "no..." Deku replied. "Hmm. You seem well enough to live alone. We're going to have a officer have a monthly check up with you until your 16.  That means 24 visits total. Izuku Midoryia you are deemed free officers will escort you home good bye" the detective sighed him off. Deku got up and left.

Waiting for him was the same officers they drove him home. It was a quiet night, crickets and cars were the only things to be heard. The stars shun brightly littering the night sky with dots. Eventually Deku made it home and was finally free. He checked to make sure the officers were gone, once they were he chuckled. "Those idiots have no idea what's coming" he muttered as he got up. "Hmm. I can't let myself get messy for sure. Mother didn't raise me to give up. She certainly wouldn't want me to grieve over her death either. I grieved enough,I need revenge and justice. All might  and random villains shall die in my hands." Deku thought to himself as he began to clean up. Then there was another knock at the door, Bakugo. "Hey kachaan what's wrong?" Deku asked as he opened the door. "The officers didn't do anything right? Your still gonna live here?" Bakugo asked concerned for his friend. "They told me I could live here! Sadly I'll be getting a officer visit once a month at random. It's gonna mess with our path but we'll figure something out" Deku replied.