Camp

With Midoryia and Bakugo

"Woah you 2. I didn't know you 2 could beat all might like that...." Kaminari said. "Anything is possible when you can freeze time" Midoryia laughed. "Hehe right.." Kirishima replied.

The class knew the 2 were strong but they didn't know it was a could beat all might type of strong. "Kinda psychotic of you 2 to be just hurting him when you know you could've just frozen him and walk out" Todoroki said. He was still mad at Midoryia. "News flash, we couldn't have done that. Aziawa said we actually had to put some fight into it" Midoryia spat. He also didn't like Todoroki.

"Whatever" Todoroki looked away.

The other matches went as they did.

4 people ended up failing that being
Kirishima,Sato,mina, and Kaminari.

"Have fun at the camp" Kaminari sobbed. "Yeah tell us all about it" Kirishima said.

The next day in class.

"As we all know 4 of you failed. I am here to inform you all that, everyone.

Is going to camp"  Aziawa said. The 4 jumped up in glee. "What was the lying for!!" Kaminari yelled. "It was just, a logical ruse" Aziawa said with that smile of his.

"If anything the people that failed would need the camp more then the people didn't fail" Aziawa added. The class was chattering with excitement.

"The training camp is next week so I hope your ready. Your all going to work so hard it'll feel like your bones are melting" Aziawa smirked.

For the rest of the week the class was super hyper as they packed their things...

On Wednesday they all took a class field trip to the mall to buy some things. Aziawa chaperoned.

The girls broke off into their own groups as did the boys. Midoryia was just with Bakugo. They were expecting a visit from Shigaraki so they said they'd partner up.

"Wow is that class 1-A!" People from the mall said. "Tsk I forgot the sports festival was broadcasted all over japan" Midoryia grumbled. Soon they saw a man in a black hoodie and pants approach them.

It's shigaraki...

"You 2. Make sure to message us the camp location when you arrive. remember the plan alright" was all shigaraki said as he past them. Midoryia nodded in agreement.

"Alright let's go buy some things!" Midoryia said as he and Bakugo began to pop into random stores.

They ended up buying nothing, they already had weapons and masks. They met up with Aziawa who was sitting near a fountain waiting for the class. "You 2 aren't buying anything?" Aziawa asked. "We already have everything we need at home" Midoryia smiled. "Ok then".

Time skip.
The day of the camp!

Everyone got on the bus with their luggage, Midoryia's and Bakugo's were the biggest as they over prepared. Midoryia was keeping track of where they were going he'd have to send the location soon.

After an hour of the bus ride they finally made it to a cliff? "Uh mr.Aziawa what are we doing here?" Kaminari asked. "The camp is at the base of the mountain. If your fast enough you might be able to make it their before the sunsets" Aziawa said pointing. "Hehe let's get back on the bus" Kaminari said as an awkward smile made its way onto his face.

Suddenly the ground crumbled and now the entirety of class 1-A was on the ground. "Tsk. Now we have to go through a forest" Midoryia spat. "Midoryia can't you literally just fly us all over there?" Kaminari asked. "I could.. eh why not" Midoryia replied. Soon the entire class began to float. "Alright let's go" Midoryia said as he picked up his class mates. They made it to the base of the mountain in record time. 30 minutes.