Stain

With Midoryia

"Fight me" was what gran torino asked Midoryia to do. "Uh are you sure?" Midoryia asked. Even though Midoryia was a vigilante and wouldn't mind causing some chaos here and there he didn't like attacking innocents. "I trained all might. I think I can handle you" gran torino laughed. "He trained all might. Maybe I can use him as a hostage to kill all might? Perfect a weakness" Midoryia thought to himself as he kept his innocent face on. He marked it down mentally. "O-okay sir" Midoryia said no longer caring. If a person was associated in a personal way with all might he hated them.

Midoryia decided to use his quirks last. Midoryia launched at Gran Torino. Gran Torino expecting a punch ducked but Midoryia wasn't planning a punch. Midoryia quickly flipped and kicked his back which launched him forward a bit which caused him to topple. "That's impressive kid. You managed to get s hit on me not even all might could do that on his first try" gran Torino exclaimed. "Crap this kid is actually good. What do I train him, he already is ready. I guess night patrols wouldn't harm him" gran torino thought to himself.

"Uh sir?" Midoryia was getting a bit tense as the mentor didn't speak at all and was just staring. "Oh uh sorry. Considering the move you pulled off and everything I already saw your more than ready. I don't need to train you. What you do need is patrol experience. So tonight and the rest of this week we're on patrol duties!" Gran Torino said. It threw Midoryia off guard, he was hoping to learn something new.

"Uh when's our shift then?" Midoryia asked. Midoryia knew from vigilante experience that every hero had their own shift time period so that all hours of the day were safe. "Well I usually had shifts at night and I guess the law still plays it out that way." Gran torino replied. "So we're staying up late is what I'm hearing" Midoryia laughed. "No no don't be silly. I'm an old man I get tired once the clock hits 10pm. We're going to patrol right after sunset" gran torino laughed. "Future hostage note: the guy is usually asleep at 10pm. Good to know" Midoryia mentally took notes. "Ah okay so in 2 hours?" Midoryia said looking at his burnt watch. It still worked even after being lit of fire and Deku was too lazy to buy a new one. "Woah woah. What happened to that watch?" Gran Torino asked. "It caught on fire cause i was cooking while it was next to the fire. I didn't notice it" Midoryia lied. He lied so cleanly that it made sense. "Haha classic teenage mistakes. Go eat up your going to need that energy for later" Gran Torino said as he went to pull food out of his fridge. Midoryia being overly prepared packed enough food for the week. He pulled out his lunch and began to eat.

Later.

The 2 went on patrol. Nothing eventful happened so they headed back home after their shift. It was a informational talk Midoryia was able to pick up on hints of different weaknesses all might had as well as his mentor. All the information would pay off later.

They repeated the same thing the next day, still. Nothing eventful.

With Bakugo.
.

"I regret choosing this agency. Why does he came flattening my hair dang it! Ughh I hate this I hate this I hate this. I'm putting him on my kill lost dang it" Bakugo thought angrily. His usually spiky hair was forced down by gel and was flat. Whenever Bakugo used his quirk though, it would poof right back up.

Midoryia and Bakugo kept in contact the whole time they were at the intern ships. At night they would meet up and pick up clues as to any league hints. Sometimes the league would leave really vague notes for them scattered across the city that could be for literally anyone but Deku and Bakugo knew it was for them because on the back of them there would always be some obvious hint. They still hadn't found stain which was pretty much what all the notes said.

Friday-

"Alright kid were going to the popular part of Hosu I hope your ready!" Gran Torino said as he quite forced the kid into the train. Midoryia texted Bakugo really quickly, he had a feeling Stain would be doing something that day.
The train ride as calm until...