Sports Festival

With the class
3rd person POV

It was the day of the sports festival. Japan was chattering with excitement. The sports festival is more important than the olympics now and days since quirks are around. Deku and Bakugo still had to play it down low. The league doesn't plan to attack during the sports festival according the all for one. He wants Deku and Bakugo to get more information on each of the students. This would be the perfect timing.

Midoryia and Bakugo went to school fully prepared for the day to come. The class chittered with excitement as well. "All right class come on. We have to go to the waiting room for class 1-A. Boys in one room girls in another" Aziawa Said. It was also a dressing room so that's why. They all went down into their rooms and changed. Then they sat there waiting.

"Midoryia." A boy with dual colored hair spoke. "Uh yes? Who are you?" Midoryia said flipping the switch for his acting to come out. "Im Todoroki. I just wanted to tell you that I will beat you. Your currently the class number 1 meaning you have the highest chance at becoming the number 1 hero. I can't have that happening so I'll beat you today. Fair and square" he said. He was so full of rage and anger it made Midoryia want to laugh. "This dude. Idiot I'm not going to be a hero calm down" Midoryia thought to himself. "Uh okay. I'll also beat you. I hope after we can be friends" Midoryia said. This only earned a grunt from Todoroki. "I'm not here to make friends." He spat. "No need to be so rude, Todoroki. Lighten up will you" Kaminari said. "No all of us are here to be heros. We aren't here to make friends" Todoroki continued.

"Fine then Todoroki. Wanna be like that, go ahead. But you aren't getting in my way" Midoryia said not caring that his act broke. Bakugo was alarmed at what Midoryia did. Even the other boys were. "how about we calm down ey. It's just a game" Kirishima said. "Im perfectly calm Kirishima" Midoryia said his scary glare becoming a warm smile. "O-oh ok" kirishima said. The alarm for everyone to step out went off.

They all went to the fields. There were kids from all different kinds of courses. Except the business kids. "Hello little listeners! It is me present mic!!! Today kids from UA will be fighting to win!!!" He screamed. The crowd cheered in excitement. There were so many people it made Midoryia's stomach boil.

"The rules are simple! Go through each one of the randomly selected round and win first place. The more your first the higher your point system racks!" He continued. "First round!". The spinny wheel thing spun.

"Obstacle race!!!!" Present mic said as the spinny wheel thing stopped. "Win first place by all means necessary! Only things banned is leaving the road or critically injuring someone else" he said as the pointed to the doors of the race.

"Now! In your marks! Get ready! GO!!!!!" present mic said. Everyone went running. Midoryia, not wasting time froze everyone. He then took his sweet time and walked past the robots that would have sprung up when the timer went off. Deku then stopped at the random hole in the ground with platforms and unfroze time.

"What is this?! It seems Izuku Midoryia has taken the lead! How?!" Present mic screamed. Bakugo had a smug expression. He knew what his friend did. "Unexplainably Izuku Midoryia has past the course!" Present mic said. "It is explainable. It's his quirk." Aziawa said into the microphone. "What's his quirk?" Present mic asked. The entire crowd was now asking. "It's time. He can stop time. Meaning, he just walked through this entire thing to that second obstacle course while we were all frozen" Aziawa explained.

"Woah! That's a crazy powerful quirk" present mic shouted.

Midoryia laughed as he looked back the robots and jumped out of the ground. Bakugo exploded over them and Todoroki iced over them. Midoryia had already continued.