Injury

...

"Where's Midoryia?!" A familiar ash blonde teen known as Bakugo Katsuki spat as he noticed Midoryia was no longer on the couch. Even the IVs weren't attached. "What do you mean? Isn't he on the couch" a sleepy yellow blond said whilst yawning. "No he's gone!" Bakugo spat as he went on a frantic search. "Calm down Bakugo. Chances are he's in the dorms it's not like he can get up and walk away" Kaminari said. "I'm convinced that quirk of yours finally demolished your brain, what if the league took him!" Bakugo spat. "I forgot about that possiblity" Kaminari said as he also began to search.

Unknown to them Midoryia was actually up. Literally, he was using telekinesis and sitting on the ceiling like it was the floor. He couldn't walk due to his spine but telekinesis allowed him to move without issues.

"Dang it where are you!" Bakugo spat. By now all the boys in the dorm were awake, Midoryia hadn't appeared in the main lobby. He was on the boy side of the dorms. "You lost Midoryia?! How??" Iida asked beginning to search as well. "I don't know I woke up and he wasn't their 4 eyes!" Bakugo spat.

Bakugo isn't the best person to be around when he's angry. Once everyone was searching Midoryia thought it would be a good time to just appear.

He flew off the ceiling that he was ever so casually laying on and flew in top of the table near the couch. He tried to stand but his back gave away so he used his telekinesis."ahem? I'm here!" Midoryia smiled. Bakugo whipped his head around. "Why were you hiding!" Bakugo spat as he running jumped at him. "I told you I would be awake" Midoryia smiled warmly. He was in pain, his back was fractured and he couldn't properly walk. It was expected. "Anyways. We need to save Eri Immediately" Midoryia said getting serious. "Your in no shape to fight are you insane?!" Bakugo spat. "Getting hurt is less worth than millions of lives by a huge margin." Midoryia replied."but how are you going to save those lives if you cant even use your legs" Bakugo asked.

"I'll simply float" Midoryia replied. Aziawa came walking in to check if Midoryia was still asleep."ah Midoryia your awake." Aziawa said. "Of course I am. It's not like I'm weak. It was a stab not a gun to the head" Midoryia scoffed. "I wouldn't be talking like that, your lung was punctured and your spine is fractured" Aziawa said it his logical ruse voice. "Ah that's why it's hard to walk. Get recovery girl to heal up this fracture it's annoying" Midoryia replied. He was so causal about fracturing his spine that it was shocking everyone. "Are you not in pain?" Kirishima asked. "Me? Oh I'm dying with the pain. I just have a huge tolerance for it" Midoryia replied with a smile.

"So manly" kirishima whispered. "Stupid Deku. A fractured spine isn't a joke. Anymore damage and you might not be able to move again. So sit down and let recovery girl to her job" Bakugo spat. "Fine fine Kachaan. But I'm fine" Midoryia said lying himself down on the couch, he wasn't able to sit. Recovery girl soon came in.

"So, the spine is a delicate process. If I were to use my quirk on it you might pass out. I would say it's better for me to heal it to a sprain so your able to stay awake, the only issue would be that it would hurt to walk for a while. But you would be able to sit up properly." Recovery girl explained. "Just heal it as much as you can dang it" Bakugo spat.

"Fine fine" recovery girl said using her quirk on Deku. Midoryia's back began to glow a light green, it was 7:45 in the morning. Class would be soon and they're not allowed to skip. Midoryia's eyes widened as he tried to stand up. You could see the flash of pain that struck with every step. "It's definitely less pain. But walking is uncomfortable so I'll float" Midoryia said using telekinesis on himself. "After a week it should be fully healed. It'll still hurt to walk as you won't be using your back muscles for a while. When that week comes I'll need you to delicately walk" recovery girl said. "Can't you just fully heal it tomorrow?." Bakugo spat. "I can't. I have to travel over seas today. My poor granddaughter is also hurt" recovery girl replied. "Of fricking course tsk" Bakugo spat angrily.

"I'll be fine recovery girl. Go tend to your granddaughter" Midoryia smiled. "Thank you deary" she said as she left. Once she was gone Midoryia's face went from all smiley to its rude netrual. "That about no transition. How does your face do that? You were warmly smiling a second ago how did your face become so cold?" Kaminari exclaimed. "It's just who I am" Midoryia said as he floated his way into the kitchen.

"We have maybe less than a hour before class. We should get ready" Midoryia said as he reached for some food. "Midoryia's right. I don't want you bunch being late." Aziawa said as he walked out of the room.  Midoryia set himself up for some nice breakfast. He had  syruped pancakes with milk.(don't knock it til you try it)

"You have pancakes with milk??" Kaminari asked as he looked at Midoryia drinking a little bit of milk every time he had a bit of pancakes. "Have you ever tried it?" Midoryia asked. "No but it looks gross" Kaminari said. "Well it's not. The milk complements the dryness of the pancake since the syrup is too sugary sweet to just put the pancake it." Midoryia explained. "You do you I guess" Kaminari said as he walked away. Class started in 30 minutes. "Hey kachaan. Did you check the tracker, where is he right now?" Midoryia asked. Bakugo pulled out his phone that was connected with the tracker. " Tsk He's currently in the same location." Bakugo bit his lip in annoyance. "It's fine,he has to make those drugs eventually and he'll need Eri for that. We'll rescue her soon" Midoryia said finishing up his breakfast.

"Man I feel bad for whoever this Eri girl is" Kirishima said looking at the ground. "I do to. Do you know how many incision marks I was able to count on her?" Midoryia said floating up. "That's horrible, their should be zero the fact you could count is bad" kirishima said not needing to hear the number to judge if something was bad or not. "We have like 25 minutes to go get dressed. We're all in pajamas and I know I'm not waiting for any of you." Midoryia said going over to his room.  Because he's "flying" he doesn't know what height to fly at. So you'll catch him sometimes near the ceiling or In the middle part.

Midoryia's UA uniform was handed to him yesterday during training so he changed into that after he showered. Now there was 10 minutes until class and he plans to zoom there using telekinesis but....

"Midoryia pleaseeeeee pause the time" Kaminari complained. "Why?" Midoryia asked impatiently. "I didn't even get to shower yet" Kaminari cried. "What were you doing the whole time I was in the shower??" Midoryia replied. ".. finishing the homework." Kaminari replied. "Wait we had homework?!?" Bakugo and Midoryia shouted. "Yeah did you 2 forget?" Kirishima said coming out of his room ready. "Tsk, I'll pause time if you tell me what the homework was" Midoryia replied. "We had to do a page of math,read 15 pages of the literacy book, and study for a history quiz we have this Friday." Kaminari replied. "Crap that's a lot. Fine, give me a second" Midoryia said pausing the time. He then unpaused the boys in the dorm room. "You guys have until I finish my home. Hurry" Midoryia said getting his bookbag. "Thanks bro!" Kaminari yelled going into his room.

And just like that Midoryia finished his homework within 30 minutes. Kaminari and the bunch were already ready before Midoryia finished so they chilled. "Okay, I paused time 10 minutes before class started. So we can go walking right now and make it there before were out of time by running. Or we can walk" Midoryia said. "It's highly irresponsible that you forgot the homework and had to stall time for 30 minutes. But let's walk" Iida said. "Tsk I was passed out, how was I supposed to do it? It doesn't matter let's go" Midoryia said putting all his books in his bag and floating out the door.

The others followed behind, the girls had already made it to class before Midoryia paused the time. Midoryia floated in on the girls all in one spot paused talking while Aziawa was scrolling on his phone, looking at cat pictures!

"Kaminari look at this" Midoryia said pointing at Aziawa's phone. "Pff I'm talking s picture" Kaminari laughed. They all got seated and Midoryia unpaused the time. Aziawa was startled to see them suddenly appear but he then remembered Midoryia. "So how long did you stall this time?" Aziawa smirked slightly. "We aren't technically late. But if your wondering maybe 30 minutes." Midoryia replied. "Your right your not technically late,you decided to use your quirk for some reason." Aziawa said wondering what they were doing that took 30 minutes.

Class than began as it would.

______________________________________

"Stupid brat quit squirming" Chisaki spat at Eri who was crying helplessly. He was trying to cut her again. He already had a large case of quirk cancellers. "Deku, zero,anyone please save me" Eri cried in her head.

There was a knock at the door.