The aftermath

.....

Sir nighteye was rushed to the hospital as well as Eri,and Mirio. They had the most critical injuries. Everyone else had some injury, Midoryia was passed out due to over usage of all of his quirks,Bakugo sprained his arm, Aziawa had a head injury, Fat gum broke both of his arms, Tamaki also broke an arm, and everyone else was mentally hurt no physical injuries on them.

Most of them were able to get healed and the ones passed out woke up but...

Sir nighteye wasn't doing to well...

Midoryia Mirio and Aziawa watched him on his death bed. "No sir you can't die..." Mirio cried. He lost his permeation quirk protecting Eri. "Don't cry over me, Mirio. You'll be an amazing hero..." Sir nighteye struggled out. Midoryia had on a neutral expression it showed no sadness or even remorse for the guy. Even  Aziawa who was always stoic, held an expression of sadness and guilt.

Sir nighteye's heart rate began to drop. "You fought well. Good job,you weren't a fake hero" Midoryia said. "T-thank you" sir night eye struggled a smile. "How can you say something like that during this time?" Mirio cried. "It's a compliment. Good heros are difficult to find now and days" Midoryia replied. "Take care Mirio...in your future.. you'll become an amazing hero.Work hard and be sure to smile. Afterall, without joy and laughter to balance the sorrow. This world can never hope to have a bright future" sir nighteye said before his heart rate completely stopped.

Mirio sobbed for a while before he was taken back to his hospital room. Midoryia only looked at the deceased body like it was nothing. While no one was watching even Aziawa, shed a solemn tear.

Midoryia waited in the main entrance of the hospital. Bakugo was also discharged after being completely healed. Aziawa sat next to Midoryia confused. "Midoryia,how come your not showing any emotions or even guilt?" Aziawa asked. "You know mr.Aziawa. a person mentally changes when their mother dies in the hand of someone who they admired so greatly. Because of that I barley show remorse or sadness during any death,hence why I was able to kill people so easily" Midoryia replied. Aziawa shuddered, how could someone so cold make a fake image of a warm person? Bakugo came downstairs and saw the 2 talking.

"So, what happened?" Bakugo asked. "Sir night eye died, Chisaki is in jail and Eri is in a feverish coma" Midoryia replied. "Oh." Was all Bakugo replied with. "How did you deal with shigaraki?" Midoryia asked. "Heh,he can't use his quirk anymore. Oh and he's also in jail" Bakugo smirked. "Good.." Midoryia understood what he meant by not being able to use his quirk anymore, he cut off his hands.

Aziawa picked up on the suspicious smirks. "What did you do to shigaraki?" Aziawa sighed. ".... Cut his hands off" Bakugo laughed. Aziawa pinched the bridge of his nose, he can't deal with the 2 anymore.

After everything they all returned home. It didn't take long for Aziawa to discover all the weapons they were hiding.

"We haven't killed anyone with them!" Midoryia whined. "But your not allowed to have weapons!" Aziawa yelled. "But you are, just put them under your name!" Bakugo spat. They were underage to have any weapons, that was the reason of the argument. Aziawa groaned. In the end they kept their weapons.

The next day!

Midoryia and Bakugo finally had a normal day of school. Now that Eri is safe everything went back to normal.

After everything they all attended sir nighteye's funeral. Mirio was the saddest one out of everyone. It was a depressing day...

Time skip,

Future!
5 years!

Most of the class became amazing pro heros. The son of endeavor, Shoto Todoroki is the number 1 hero.
Some of the class couldn't follow the path of being a hero after some traumatic experiences... Some of their family died and they couldn't take it. So they became normal people.

Now you might be wondering what happened to Bakugo and Midoryia?

They aren't heros.
They aren't villains
They're in the in-between.

They're vigilantes.

They found a way to work with heros on cases, they're usually the ones who deliver a punishment to the fake heros and villains. Some heros and police officers still want to catch them and put them in prison but they can't, Midoryia and Bakugo are too fast.

Sometimes they see their former classmates on missions and it's a nostalgic moment for a few seconds before they both get serious.

Midoryia and Bakugo, Deku and Zero.
2 infamous Vigilantes
Working to keep things fair on both sides together.

The End

Author speaking:
Thank you all so so so so so so so so much for the support! It's been an amazing time writing this! I'm already in the works of another story if you want to check it out. It's called insanity here's the link! https://my.w.tt/u4Af0jQ1lbb

This story was super fun to write and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!  Until next time!

Peace!

Edit-
I got another story up!

It's called what's the truth
It's on my profile, check it out!
It's somewhat of a kinda angsty and sad story. Hope you enjoy it!