1v1 sports festival

With Deku

"Hitoshi Shinsou, from general studies VS Izuku Midoryia, from hero course! Let the games begin!!" present mic shouted.

Shinsou began to speak. "I'm kinda jealous. Someone like you probably never experienced hard ships" he said. Before things escalated Midoryia went charging at him. He wasnt gonna use his quirk just yet. Shinsou held his hands out in preparation. Midoryia fake punched but then swept his legs. He fell hard on his chin. Midoryia quickly jumped into the air and froze himself. The speed allows him to jump really high, twice his own height to be exact. So over 10 feet in the air he was. Shinsou looked around for him. "Where did you go?" He said still trying to get Midoryia to speak.

Shinsou can't force anyone to deactivate his quirk with his quirk he could only control their moves.

"Right here~" Midoryia said. He knew he would get caught. "Hah gotcha" shinsou smirked. Midoryia's eyes went white. "Now get down and walk out of bounds" shinsou instructed. "No thanks" Midoryia said breaking out if the trance. Because Midoryia's quirk was already activated it provided as a force that knocked him out of the mind control. "What how did you do that?!" Shinsou yelled. Midoryia hopped down. "It seems Midoryia broke out of Shinsou's mind control." Present mic announced. Midoryia grabbed shinsou who tried to punch him. Midoryia dodged and froze his libs. He was now a limbless torso. "Eh imma just end this" Midoryia laughed as he completely froze him. He left his head unfrozen so he could still see what was going on. "Midoryia wins!" Present mic announced.

Midoryia released shinsou. "How did you break out of my mind control?" Shinsou asked. "My quirk was active and was helping me defy gravity since I was frozen in time. That acted as enough force to break me out" Midoryia smirked. Shinsou gave him a strong glare. Midoryia only returned a sly smug smirk and left.

"You toyed with him. You know you could've just froze him when the round started" Bakugo laughed. "It would've been boring. Gotta make it interesting for the crowd you know. They're watching" Midoryia said. That they're was referring to the league as well. "Your right." Bakugo slyly smirked.

The other rounds went as they went now it was Midoryia vs Todoroki and Bakugo Vs Tokoyami. It was the final battles.

"Shoto Todoroki! Vs. Izuku Midoryia! A tight battle between 2 hero course students. Who will win?" Present mic shouted. Todoroki talked to Midoryia before the game started.

"Your in my way. I will become the number 1 using only my ice. Watch" Todoroki spat. "Tsk tsk tsk. Watch yourself miserably fail Todoroki. Watch" Midoryia said not even attempting to act. "Will the 2 opponents step out!" Present mic yelled.

Todoroki and Midoryia stepped into the battle field. A breeze flew by that ruffled both of their heads of hair. The sun shun directly on Todoroki's face but a shadow was casted on Midoryia's.

"Begin!" Present mic yelled.

Todoroki sent a huge ice barrage at Midoryia who just sat still smirking. Once it reached a certain range Midoryia stopped the ice from moving. It stopped but it left huge frost on Todoroki. He refuses to use his flames. "Well well well Todoroki. It seems your ice is quite useless. Maybe you'd have a chance if you used your fire" Midoryia laughed. "Did my monster of a father tell you that?!" Todoroki spat as he sent another ice barrage at Midoryia. This time Midoryia didn't wait he stopped it right when it formed. It left huge ice chunks on Todoroki.

Midoryia took a running lead and jumped over the ice. His extreme training allowed him not to lose balance or slip. He then jumped at Todoroki who ducked in response. Midoryia tucked,rolled and landed once he landed he kicked Todoroki's legs which made him fall to the side. Midoryia jumped back up. "I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. Use your fire" Midoryia said. "No!" Todoroki spat. Todoroki jumped back up and punched Midoryia. With his right side... Midoryia smirked as he froze Todoroki's arm and leg. Now he can't use his quirk. "Well well Todoroki. It looks like your fighting quirkless now. I mean unless you use your fire?" Midoryia laughed as he  hurled st Todoroki. The fight looked so intense yet not messy or sloppy.