Villain Rehab

After the meeting.

Bakugo and Midoryia then walked back to the Yakoza base with pro hero ectoplasm. "Past down the alleyway here is a door. This is the entrance. Remember this" Midoryia whispered as he walked inside. Ectoplasm wrote down the location and ran off. The 2 walked down where they found one of overhauls assistants annoyingly waiting for the 2. "Why did you 2 take so long?" The man who was also wearing a bird beak spat. "Dude had a strong quirk. Hella fast as well. It would be pointless for me to activate my quirk if I didn't know where exactly we ran off to." Midoryia replied. "Tsk. Whatever. Overhaul wants you're assistants'" he spat. "Like me specifically?" Midoryia asked.

"Yes you. Now come on. Zero you can go to your room" the bird masked guy spat. Midoryia followed him. He was taken to a lab. "Does he plan on cutting me open???"? Midoryia thought in panic. When he looked some more he found Eri strapped to a chair moving around aggressively not allowing him, overhaul, to properly cut her. "Finally your here. Pause her." Overhaul spat. "What??" Midoryia was thrown off. "You heard me, pause her" overhaul spat. Eri looked at Midoryia with pure fear and a look of "please don't do it".

"I'm sorry Eri. I have to stay in the down low. I'll break you out and give you the best life possible." Midoryia mentally apologized. Midoryia looked away sadly and paused her. Her face full of shock before she was paused. "Finally the brat can't move." Chisaki smirked. He then cut through her took the flesh and removed his gloves? "Why is he taking off the gloves?" Midoryia wondered. He took the flesh piece and put it in a container. He then grabbed Eri's arm and activated his quirk. He then reformed her arm. "So that's his quirk. I'll ask him exactly what it is" Midoryia thought to himself. "Woah what's that quirk?" Midoryia asked pretending to be intrigued, he was disgusted by the man's action. "It's called overhaul. It allows me to reform anything as long as I'm touching it." He replied. "Interesting!" Midoryia replied. "Finally figured out his quirk. If I cut his arms off then we won't have to worry about his quirk, that's not technically killing him so I'm not going against the rules Nezu forced. Good to know." Midoryia pondered.

"My work is done, you can unpause her now. Take her to her room as well and don't talk to her. I'll know if you speak" Chisaki said through a rude tone. Midoryia unpaused the girl and grabbed some bandages. "Don't talk to her. The cameras are recording you" Chisaki spat one more time as Midoryia escorted the girl. Midoryia quickly paused time as soon as he was in the hallway. He unpaused Eri. "I'm sorry for pausing you like that... I didn't have much of a choice if I didn't he'd suspect I'm against him." Midoryia apologized. "I understand.... Please get help fast" Eri begged. Midoryia made sure he and her were in the same position before unpausing and continuing to walk. Once he made it to her room he wrapped the bandages around her arm and left.

He went to his room where Bakugo was sitting. "That took a while what's going on?" Bakugo said in his usual tone. "What an evil man. He made me pause the girl so he could cut her. I finally figured out his quirk though" Midoryia spat as he threw himself on his bed. "What's his quirk?" Bakugo asked. "Overhaul, like his villain name. It allows him to mold anything to any shape as long as he's touching it." Midoryia explained. "Good to know, you wrote it down somewhere" Bakugo asked. He wasnt looking at Midoryia until he asked the question where he saw a floating notebook and pencil writing. He was taking the notes. "I guess that answers the question" Bakugo chuckled to himself. It was 6:50 pm.

"Alright Kachaan. So for us to work with the heros we gotta stop killing right?" Midoryia said turning on his side facing Bakugo's wall. "Yeah" he replied. "So what if we didn't kill but made it so that they couldn't do what they did again. Like I'm planning to cut off Chisaki's arms. Without them he can't use his quirk and I'm not technically killing him." Midoryia deadpanned. "Thats one hell of a loophole. So for shigaraki we just cut off his arms too."Bakugo smirked. "Yeah." Midoryia replied.