Eight

┍━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━┑
Newcomer
┕━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━┙

You laid in bed wide awake as your mind wondered with endless thoughts.

Well mostly second guessing at the fact that Ukai was yet to call you. Many days had passed and your phone was silent.

Well aside from the few notifications for clothing items you saw on sale, or your fathers endless calls of shallow words of love that you received from him.

Nonetheless you were tired and ended up late to work the following morning, as you woke up scrambling around your home to get ready.

Swiftly you put on her dress pants and tucked in your cream collared blouse. Topping off your outfit with a blazer.

Time was ticking as you anticipated you had enough time for coffee but your schedule said otherwise as you had an early meeting.

~~

"If you keep arriving late I might as well quit."
Takashi then scolded you as you walked to the office.

"You could never leave me, you signed your life away...I OWN you." Takashi looked at you weirdly before rolling his eyes and leaving.

"Dont cry when I disappear one day."

"Well tell your kidnappers I don't have ransom money."

"Who said I'd get kid- forget it." He rolled his eyes and walked out the office.

Takushi enjoyed whenever you joked around, it was your way of saying 'I'm in a decent mood today.'

But he never thought in a million years he'd ever end up working for you.

Is he remembered correctly the conversation between the two of you wasn't so normal.

"Come on we have volleyball practice, we can't be late." He yelled as [name] quickly ended her council meeting.

"Okay I'm coming."

"Remember to focus on your strength, and when you set make sure not to put too much pressure." He babbled on even though [name] wasn't really listening.

"Oh and after practice I'll have a snack so you have a balanced routine."

"Why don't you just work for me?" She stopped him, he shook his head. "Actually I plan to start my own business or maybe even be co owner, I don't think I would work for you."

He smirked. "Too late, when you sat down that day and made me make friends you signed your life away."

"Huh what do you mean?"

"I own you."

"I'm not a dog."

"Well your my dog now."
~~

The end of the day came. I sighed and leaned into my chair. "What a day." I said to myself before getting back to organizing.

Just as I scanned through the last file my phone began to buzz. I didn't bother looking at the caller as I assumed it was my father.

"Hello?" I said irritatedly. "Sugawara-san it's me Keishin." My eyes widened as my heart started to beat.

"Y-yes what d-do you need?" I stuttered out. "I was calling about the date." he emphasized, I could feel a lump in my throat as I became excited. "Y-yes how about this weekend? would you like to meet at your store and head out from there"

He hummed as I assumed he was thinking. "Yeah that sounds great." He agreed, as it went unnoticed that I was spinning circles in my chair from my excitement.

"I'll come pick you up if thats alright?" He asked. "N-no I'll drive us, it's okay." He hummed as his way of agreeing. "Okay well, I-I have to go work calls bye Ukai-san." He responded back and hung up.

'That was painful.' I thought as I became unsatisfied with myself.

~~

"Your smiling a lot are you high?" Koushi asked as he stood beside his sister. "No just had a good day."

He eyed her suspiciously, then he leaned closer which made her lean back. "Your blushing...did you finally get a boyfriend!?" He suddenly yelled out which caught everyone's attention.

"no it just a dinner I'm paying them back."

"Whatever, your too ugly to get a boyfriend." He remarked which made his sister glare at him. "You probably haven't had a girlfriend yet."

Koushi glared back and went to practice where his team teased him and asked him questions about [name's] love life.

┍━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━┑
End
┕━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━┙