Twenty-two

┍━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━┑
Take my love
┕━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━┙

"I'm sorry." She said as he ran into his arms. His warm embrace made her feel safe. "I was never angry at you." He hugged her as she buried her head into his shoulder.

He let go and admired her. "Glad you safe." He then opened he door to the passenger seat and allowed her to sit.

"Where are we going?" She asked as he fastened her seatbelt. "A surprise." Suddenly he placed a blind fold over her eyes. "K-keishin." He grabbed her hand and held it to reassure her.

After a while the car had stopped and she was guided out the car. She could hear a large metal door open. Then Keishin let go and ran leaving her by herself.

"Okay take off the blindfold." She obliged and immediately gasped. "Welcome back!" The volleyball team cheered as they ran around [name]

Banners and balloons filled the gym as the smell of sweet pastries filled the air. "You guys this is amazing!"

She smiled as she saw her brother holding up a cake that said 'good to know you lived.' She laughed and hugged her brother which caught him off guard making him drop the cake.

But thanks to Daichi he was there in time to save it. "Thank you again." Thus everyone began to cheer and celebrate their number one supporters recovery.

"Aunty your here!" She turned to see Takushi and Mao walking towards her. The small child ran and gave her a big hug whilst Takushi laughed.

"Guys I wasn't shot or anything you didn't have to do all this wor-"

"Party time!" Mao interrupted as she ran towards the volleyball inspired piñatas. "Come on Taka-chan we have to break it!" Mao screamed as she dragged the overly excited second year along with his companion.

After a while everyone had settled down with a slice of cake or had fallen asleep.

"How are you feeling?" Keishin asked as he cleaned up all the plates. "I'm a little tired, I had a fight with my father before leaving the hospital so this definitely makes me more happy."

He gave her a sad smile before patting her shoulder for reassurance. Suddenly Takushi came running over to the pair with a frightened look.

"Where is she?" They looked at him confused. "Mao she's...she's not here!" [name] looked around to confirm that she wasn't there.

"Let's try looking okay?" [name] suggested. Her secretary nodded and ran off before Keishin was able to stop him. "Alright boys get up we have a missing child."

Keishin explained to them about the situation, the boys nodded and split up to help find Mao.

[name] patted his arm and walked off to help find the missing girl.

After a short while [name] could hear crying from above the 2nd year stairs. She quickly ran up and turned the corner to see Mao surrounded by a few students.

She didn't read much into the situation as she immediately took initiative. [name] walked over to the group and tapped on of their shoulders.

They turned around and immediately jumped back seeing the towering woman in front of them.

"Not a very good idea harassing a small child like that."

"W-we weren't she's the one who came up to us." [name] looked past them to confirm their statements. Mao nodded which reassured [name]

She sighed and thanked the boys before pulling the child into a hug. "You are such a brave girl Mao, I bet you were scared."

"It's going to be okay, I'm here now don't be scared."

The small girl would only cry harder as she trembled in [name's] grasp.

After crying so much the small child had fallen asleep while the Director carried her down to the gym.

The two made it in making the team sigh in relief seeing Mao was safe and sound.

Takushi ran over and grabbed his child hugging the life out of her. He thanked his boss and the team before running to grab a taxi home.

"Thank you for helping!!" The team bowed, which surprised [name] as she was caught off guard. "N-no it's fine." She chuckled a bit. The boys hummed and began heading back home on their own.

"You'd make a pretty good mom, saying such encouraging yet caring words." Keishin complemented as he looked down at the woman.

[name] raised her brow before smiled at him. "You heard me huh? I was just caring for her, I guess it was something I wish would happen for me."

Keishin seemed confused but [name] continued on. "Mao is being raised by a busy single father. She's brave and deserves love, even if I never felt it, she deserves to feel it even if I'm not her mother."

He was shocked but understood. Keishin wasn't sure why but he felt the sudden urge to hug her.

Reaching over he pulled her arm and hugged the woman. "Then I'll care and love for you."

[name's] eyes widened as her heart began to race. She couldn't see his face as he held onto her but she could hear his heart beat just as fast as hers.

"I-I like you [name]."

"Me too."

She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his back. He smiled to himself before backing up to look at her.

"Then it's alright if I do this?" 

He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. She closed her eyes as she kissed back, moving her arms to wrap around his neck.

The kiss was short but passionate, as they pulled away Keishin smiled as he watched her cover her face. "Are you embarrassed?"

"N-no I l-liked it."

"Then you can have more."

Then again he kissed her again making her more flustered. She felt like she was going to melt.

"It's early but I love you."

"It's okay I love you too."

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
End
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙