Chapter One

A warm welcome to everyone who are reading my story. I am a common girl - in City of Dreams, an investigative journalist and writer. I love writing fictional novels on cliche romantic stories where boy and girl finally ends up together. Pretty Boring Isn't It?

I stood up on the stool and was cleaning the cupboard of my storeroom which was locked for months. Dust was stuck on the things kept. My hands stumbled over some books on the first row and they fell on floor.

I immediately slouched on the floor to pick it up; I wiped out the dust,  my gaze was fixed on my school magazine.

It had been years since I was passed out of the school; I never had a ounce of reminscing my school days because of this grueling, busy life. And of course, I am living in a city where everything changes with a blink of eye. You even  don't get time to talk and chat with your loved ones.

I flipped through the  pages and beamed at the photos in it and the articles my fellow batch mates posted.

I flipped the second last page of the magazine which caught me in the juncture of time and memory. It was the class photograph of my Sophomore Year (2019-20).

My school days, where everything seemed gleamed and fantasizing back then.

I picked up another book, which had signatures and their musings on it. My best friend, friend circle and all those crazy classmates. A tear left my eye, with a pain that I could never change the time. I wish I would have mend things in past; now that I am remained with only guilt.

My fingers brushed the name of my school written on the cover of the magazine in a curved,cursive, font style.

Now that I have come across this. A part of me badly wanted to go back in time.

I took out my phone and tapped on Instagram. I wasn't much active on social media these days; I opened my longtime school best friend Sarah Mehra's profile. I was about to message her, my eyes fell on her recent post - she was posing with Adi (Aditya)

 I was about to message her, my eyes fell on her recent post - she was posing with Adi (Aditya)

This is to announce that Sarah Mehra and Aditya Desai are getting married.
Xoxo!! Ciao💗

I gawked at them with utmost surprise. Seriously, The Sarah Mehra is marrying who used to blabber - Love is bullshit and all.

I giggled, and messaged her- Congrats!

Surprisingly, Sarah was active and replied back - Thank u😘😘

I typed back, "Can I call u?"

"Sure" Her message came.

I dialed her number and called. She picked up, "Hi...Sup?"

"Sup! Ki Bacchi, Pehle to tu yeh bataa (To hell with Sup! First you tell) How did this happen...Each and every detail"  I said

"This is a lengthy story. We can discuss this later on. Naina Madam, Are you coming to my wedding or not? Hmm" She sounded derisive.

"Look yaar (See pal) I wanted to but..."

"No ifs and buts." She stated

Now I can't disappoint my best friend, so I made up a plan to go back in time as well as attend my bestie's wedding.

"Sarah. I have a small request for you"

"Yes..Say"

"Why don't we announce a reunion for all our batch mates? , it would  be a huge celebration...Reunion and your Wedding"

"Okay. Will everyone come? I mean, I don't know where everyone are"

"They will. I am pretty sure , they will" I said firmly

Hello lovelies,
This is the first chapter, and I hope you like it.
Dedicated to all my friends ❤️
Please vote and comment 🙏

Dedicated to all my friends ❤️Please vote and comment 🙏