Chapter Seven : This isn't right

We came back to our class, and sat in a circle near Jai and Ishaan, the class toppers and the famous best friends or teacher's pet.

Divya knocked her knuckles on their desk and cleared her throat.

They both looked above at her face.

"Yes?" Ishaan asked

Siya clasped her hands and placed her chin on it, "We have a small request for you." She took out her small diary and a pen.

Ishaan and Jai exchanged confused glances.

"We want you to send today's work in the friends group that we've made" Divya said

"Give me your numbers" Siya said in a plain voice.

Jai and Ishaan glared at each other.

"And why we would do that" Jai said as if he was prying.

Siya gave a devilish smirk, "Jai. We have a very important work to complete. It will be our honour if you please...please.." She said making a puppy face and emphasizing on 'please'.
Siya was a drama queen, she knows how to take advantage of things very well.

"Okay." Jai nodded his head reluctantly; watching Jai's reaction won't seem he would've easily agreed.

"Thanks Jai" Siya flashed a bright smile on her face.

****

We were leaving the class as fast as possible before the teacher can enter our class, we were walking towards the girls washroom.

I whispered to Sarah, "Hey. What do you think about Jai?"

Sarah squinted her eyes and looked at me, "You like Jai"

"What!No" I shrieked "I was talking about Jai and Siya"

"Oh" Sarah sighed.

"Do you think Jai likes her?" I raised my brow.

"Maybe. Why do you care?" She said nonchalantly

"No reason, just observed them" I politely smiled

Sarah growled, "You and your love stories"

Our conversation was interrupted by Divya and Siya's clap.

"Guys, you know what to do" Divya commanded, and we left the washroom in group, but then dispersed as per the rules of the game.

We have to hide from one killer in the game,

I strode to the empty labs on the first floor, my mind was stuck with the fear of getting caught. I absentmindedly bumped into Arjun.

"Sorry" I bit my lips and attempted to move forward, but the moment we tried to move forward, we blocked ourselves.

I stood firmly and then gave him space to walk ahead.

He turned behind and said, "Naina. What are you doing here?"

"I am going to..the lab to take some files" I lied

"Files..What files? We have Hindi period now.." He gave a disparaging smile on his face

I rolled my eyes and looked here and there, "Come inside".

We entered the Physics lab and closed the door. The instruments, the cupboard were covered with dust. It hasn't been used for years, and the only place no one walks in except the staffs who occasionally clean the area.

We sat on the desk after cleaning it,I heaved a sigh of relief.

"You are also playing the game" Arjun said

"Means?" I raised my brow.

"The Killer game; Veer said the girls are playing with us. "

"But Divya and Siya didn't mention any of this"

"That's the fun;" Arjun chuckled

"I'm scared. I always have the feeling whenever I do something different that it is awful. I think I am going to screw things" I lowered my head

"It's okay to think things as they are, but never suppress the beauty of those things that seem dangerous to you. If you are scared; feel scared it's not wrong, it's the only thing that make you feel something but never forget think about the essence of it"

I nodded my head, and looked at him "You are actually good in the therapy thing"

He chortled, "No. I am not"

The foot steps nearing to the lab made us duck under the desk.

"Is he..." Arjun was about to say something, I squeezed his arm harder, that he winced.

"I am sorry" I whispered, and immediately backed out my hand and tucked my hair strands behind my ear.

"We should go." Arjun stood up, and so do I.

He opened the door; but as we went out. We were caught by the prefects.
Rule of the game : You have to kill the killer without getting caught by the prefects or you are out of the game

"Get inside the class" It was the head boy.

*****

The game was eventually over, and Siya won it. But the worst things was yet to come. Most of us were out of the class without permission, and someone among us betrayed us by complaining to the teacher and we were in a predicament.

Hi guys,.
Did you like the chapter!
And what do you think, what will happen to the friends?

Did you like the chapter! And what do you think, what will happen to the friends?