Chapter Three: Not easy to fall in love

Our class was not so huge but a spacious one, where four rows and ample of benches could easily be fitted in the classroom.

I was a Backbencher and so was Sarah, my bestie. We were neither toppers or idlers who wasted time unnecessarily.

We were the average students who gossiped, did pranks, also scored good marks in exams. Our life was good and better, but still we were dejected about our life.

Sarah and I sat on the second last bemch of the first row near the entrance of classroom.
Soon, Adi (Aditya); we called him Adi dearly ,along with the new guy slumped on the last bench, and chattered noisily.

"Hey" Sarah spanked on their desk irritatingly.

"What?" Adi asked calmly

"What the hell were you doing, Can't you speak softly" She said with disgust

"Okay. I'll speak softly" He whispered in a sarcastic tone

I chuckled at Adi and Sarah who wrangle all the time.

My eyes met his dark brown  eyes which could be soul piercing, I immediately avoided his gaze and my chain of thoughts were broken by our class teacher - the same old ,grunting, tall lady draped in blue salwar kameez today, who looked similar to Mc Gonagall from Harry Potter - Sushmita Padhi

"Students, Welcome to the new session. I can see a new student who have joined us lately. Can you please have the ardency to introduce yourself" She stated, her demeanor was a strict one; she can't endure disobedient and hostile children at all.

Arjun stood up, and spoke, "Good Morning. I am Arjun Thapar. Previously I studied at Shri Ram School., I hope I can make friends soon. Thank you" He plastered a heart melting smile and sat down.

He had that special vibe that was attracting me towards him, an unusual one; maybe I had some connection to me.
I know you would say , it's some cheesy love-shuv feeling. It wasn't, particularly at that moment.

Sushmita Ma'am held First Flight, NCERT English Book on her hand and opened the first chapter A Letter To God.

She narrated and explained the chapter, and still I couldn't get enough of him. My mind was stuck with him. At that moment, I wanted to play romantic song - Dil mein ho Tum
Aankhon mein Tum
Pehli Nazar se Yaara

The class was dismissed soon after Ma'am took attendance. I pulled out my Maths book and new notebook for the Mathematics class.

As Maths sir hasn't came yet, we chattered a little bit.

"Ae Adi, How do you know him?" Sarah asked doodling in her sketchbook

"We are childhood friends. Arjun and I were in kindergarten. He was chubby and fat back then. It is unbelievable that he's Hrithik Roshan of our school" He said

True, but not Hrithik Roshan, one and only Arjun Thapar.

If it was his charming looks that attracted me, then no. His enigma persona was unique. He had some story, a other side of him which the world wasn't able to see.

He was undeniable mysterious. I wanted to know more of him. I wanted to bond with him, And these thoughts blossomed a beautiful flower of his and mine friendship soon. We were crossroads on friendship and relationship, not more than friendship,not less than relationship.

Hello people,
I am so happy today, It's my birthday and also updating my new story.
😅🥰😘❣️❤️