chapter 45 - divinity

smut is present here

---------------------------------------

They took their time while traveling back to Mileena's camp, but Kalliste didn't want to go back there. Going back there meant nothing anymore. She brooded halfway there until she decided to speak out.

"Kollector." She said his name to cease his movement. He simply turned to her. Kollector's eyes were cold and stern quite like the time she had meant expect he was not so giddy this time.

"I..." Kalliste couldn't exactly speak out her words, she didn't know what to say. But Kollector dimly stared back at her.

"What is it?" He snarled.

"Why did you leave?"

His eyes continue to gaze.

"To collect."

She exhaled, lowering her eyes in solemn. Her eyes were vacant upon looking at her surroundings.

"—I did not like you with that Edenian." Said Kollector. Kalliste turned to him with surprise.

"...You were... jealous?" She could feel her lips curve.

He hissed once more to her remark.

"Perhaps... I was foolish ... -too ... resent you." He was always so timid with benign words.

Kalliste came closer to him and gave him a pleasant embrace. A hug that comforted Kollector.

When she pulled away, Kollector's face eased with serenity. He swayed his head gesturing them to get a move on.

They were just headed towards the Kuatan jungle where the heat became more intense as noon came by. She felt extremely weary each time they moved their feet, a yearning for leisure.

Then, her eyes spotted a large lake nearby. Kalliste decided to wander off in the direction of the spacious freshwater lake. The color of it attracted her with its vivid blue tones. She sauntered off until Kollector eventually noticed her stray.

"--Kalliste." He exclaimed, an annoyed expression on his face as he slowly followed her.

Through the big leaves and buzzing greenery, Kalliste approached a slope that lead towards the great lake. A glowing waterfall from above. And a serene environment. Kollector grimly stared at the water then at Kalliste who continued to stand in front of the pool.

"...We should relax for a moment. I don't want to go back yet..." Kalliste muttered to Kollector. He looked back at her with confusion.

She dipped her hands into the water; warm and comforting to her surprise. Then, Kalliste began to remove her shoes, her jacket...

Kollector began to take notice of this, her blatantly undressing before his eyes.

"Kalliste!" Kollector called out bashfully. He was irritated, bothered, but also embarrassed by the sudden sight. Kalliste turned her head at him with unbothered by the situation.

"Don't be ashamed." She commented.

Her nicely shaped body was difficult to revert from, he couldn't ignore observing her bare skin. Kalliste began to soak her body gradually further into the warm water. She immediately submerged her whole body into the water until her hair was completely drenched. A smile rose on her face, the water was pleasant. She took a while in the water to the point where Kollector became concerned about whether or not she drowned.

He stood up in anxiety - but Kalliste abruptly lifted herself from the surface.

"Kalliste! Let us go! Must not waste time with— leisure." He hissed; impatient and annoyed. Beyond displeased wasting his time here.