chapter 1 - dream girl evil

(Rewriting the story of this now, never liked the way I made the character seem in this story. things might stay the same but mostly things will be rewritten 2022-08-08 

(BEWARE you may find the next couple of chapters inconsistent and extremely messy! It is due to the fact that those are the older chapters that will be either removed or rewritten.)

             Many years ago when she was a young child, Kalliste never had parents to connand ect to, never had anyone to care for as she grew up in the streets of Outworld. When she was very young, she learned the ways of the streets, the value of a coin, and the importance of having a friend in the right place at the right time.But living poor and empty led to vile options for Kalliste. When she was very young, she got involved with a mighty treasured island of gold and value that was ownsoul-takingl taking sorcerer named Shang Tsung. Shang Tsung was a powerful ansoul-takingl taking sorcerer who was a master of the dark arts. He collected souls and used them as currency. 

Yet what he found in Kalliste was someone he could puppeteer, harbor, and use like a child of his own, except he wasn't a man who cared for emotions or connection. He simply used everyone and everything for power, and in doing so he was able to achieve a great deal of wealth and power for his island.She grew up and became a blossomed young woman who only found comfort in draping herself in dark clothing, making her seem like a mystery to everyone who passed her way.

 She learned the ways of a killer, honing her body and her mind into a being of pure killing instinct, and over the years, she killed anyone and everyone who got in her way.All by the command of the sorcerer Shang Tsung. Perhaps she didn't care too much about the consequences of her actions, she didn't put much intoought in the demise of others, she simply did what she had to do to survive. It was time that he brought her to his master.

He had only told her that they would be frequenting a large, grand fortress in the heart of Outworld. It had an intimidating sense about it, she swore she could feel its dark energy right away, but she did not bother to ask what was so special about it. 

 When they finally arrived at the grand fortress, she could see that it was indeed a powerful structure.The place was littered with guards, skulls on their helmets, and other beings she hadn't seen. Kalliste was an insider and had no expanded knofledge on other species that shared Outworld's domain,, in fact she didn't not a lot of knofledge on any living thing.Yet as she ontoepped on the threshold of the fortress, a horrible feeling came over her as she remembered the many times she had killed.But why would it bother her now?

 "Follow me," Shang Tsung ordered and she did.He began to curl his tongue, speaking out his pieces of knowledge of the palace, "This is the fortress I have been speaking to you about. Understand, girl, it is a place that deems respect and discipline." 

Kalliste glanced at him and nodded as he gave an unnoticed expression. They continued to walk through the grand halls until they arrived in a throne room that bore emerald colors and intimidating structures.

 "Remember what I said, Kalliste. Show respect to the emperor." Shang Tsung said and left.Kalliste stood at the entrance of the throne room and took a moment to look around. The roomntirely empty, it had guards that stood around like menacing statues in any case of disturbing matters. Suddenly, a group of beings entered into the room, a six-limbed freak, a woman in red, and two other females in blue. Kalliste had wondered if those women were his mistresses. Although she had hardly known anything about the special allies of Shao Kahn. The Emperor Shao Kahn, a being of immense strength, sat upon his throne, "You may approach the chair."