chapter 24 - king of the hill

A few issues occurred on Shao Kahn's Territory, captured human forces were freed from one the cyber Lin Kuei who was Hijacked.

Through several minutes and more, Quan Chi and his specter; Noob Saibot -the undead version of the first sub-zero had been busy in Earthrrealm, preparing for a Soul Storm, something to consume all souls of the living descendants on Earthrrealm.

But just an hour later, it was heard that it was stopped and interrupted by an Earthrealm warrior; Nightwolf.

More and more conflicts from Shao Kahn's embassies continue to fail despite their efforts. But quite after that Shao Kahn had dismissed Quan Chi, supposedly his service was good enough. The throne of Shao Kahn has moved onto Earthrealm's surface - on top of a building surrounding the fiery depths.

All was ready, all was ready to be conquered.

Kollector was eager to be by Shao Kahn's side as he was ready for his new beginnings on Earthrealm.

As Kollector reached for his master; Shao Kahn glared into a violet portal - a blurry image of a city from inside. The Kahn slightly turned his head to his side, quickly noticing Kollector's presence nearby.

"Kollector. Where have you been?" The emperor said dimly.

"My apologies, my emperor. I am here now, to witness your greatness." He smiled hastily, he approached the Kahn who had began to touch the portal.

"You shall bare witness the glory upon konquering Earthrealm." Slowly and slowly he approached inside the portal. Kollector continued to smile along with the master. Finally, he had passed his body through the threshold - making his full presence in Earthrealm.

Soon after, Kollector proceeds after his emperor's footsteps - eager to follow his lead. Kalliste was quite hesitant, unsure about this sudden success after failing two times. Everything was starting to become too good to be true. Kollector began to submerge through the portal and slowly turned to Kalliste who stood stiff.

"-Come, Shao Kahn will need our presence." He extended out his hand, gesturing her to come forth. Soon he had noticed her impassive expression of uncertainty. Kollector had suddenly pulled her arm - dragging her further into the threshold. As they fully surfaced out of the portal, Shao Kahn had already had his eyes set on the Thunder God; beating him with all his might.

Kalliste had drifted off, looking around the world as the sky grew redder and warm from the excess flames engulfing the atmosphere. Kollector watched Shao Kahn throw Raiden around like a doll across the grounds - smiling at his strength as Kalliste slowly gathered herself over the ledge of the building; looking at the landscape. The buildings were tall and strange to her, including other things that Earthrealm had that Outworld didn't.

Off to the distance, she can hear the emperor float over the bruised Demi-god.

"—I have won."

"Yes..you have won..." The god says weakly. And at this moment, Kalliste felt pity for him, but she quickly turned around ignoring his defeat.

Slowly, the emperor raises his hammer ready for the blow. But suddenly, a piercing golden bolt strikes down from above - ceasing the Kahn's movement. Everyone looked around in confusion. As the golden lightning strikes continue raining down, a swirling storm of golden dragons come from above.

It floats around the Thunder-God, holding him in the air.

"You violate our law, Shao Kahn. You merge realms without victory in Mortal Kombat." His voice has many voices within them. He glows bright as Shao Kahn profoundly stares.