CHAPTER 21

It was taking me ages to recover. Year 5 had already started and we were working at home. Well the Malfoy Manor. Narcissa took a liking to me and didn't mind me staying at all. Of course Draco was happy about it.

I now stayed in his room with him. I liked having this time with Draco. We normally worked in the day and then would rest at night. Well i would rest. Draco was always trying to find something to make me feel better, but there was nothing. I just had to wait until whatever it was completely wares off.

I was constantly tired and i'd barely eat because normally when i did, i'd throw up. Snape wasn't sure, what Pansy had used, all he knew was that it's dangerous and could have probably killed me.

Year 5 had started a month ago and i missed it. Me and Draco would still work through our text books but it wasn't the same. I missed flying and making potions or doing charms. Everything felt so strange.

It was finally the weekend and i was feeling a little better. I managed to eat without throwing up and i didn't fall asleep half way through doing potions.
"You seem to be a lot happier today love" Draco said as he walked into his room with a glass of water for me.
"I feel better today"
"That's good" He climbed into bed beside me and i wrapped my arms around him.
"Do you think we'll be able to go back soon ?" I asked.
"I'm not sure, i'll have to talk to mother"
I nestled into his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up and felt terrible again. I really wanted to get better and every time i felt even remotely better i felt worse again later. I nestled deeper into Draco's chest and tried to stop the tears. I felt so drained. Physically and mentally, and there was no cure.

Draco instantly woke up.

DRACO'S POV

i woke up when i felt Y/N nestle her head into my chest. I could tell something was wrong. She was slightly shaking and i knew she was trying not i cry.

I instantly wrapped my arms around her, and tried to comfort her. I'd never really been good at comforting people seen as i was never given any myself.
"What's wrong love ?" I whispered.
"I'm so tired. I felt better yesterday and i thought it was going, but now i feel like shit again" She cried.
"Shhh" I whispered. "It's okay. You'll get better and if you're really tired we can just stay in bed"
Slowly her sobs started to die down and i felt her relax in my arms. She was asleep.

I kept my arms wrapped around her and fell asleep again, with the girl i love in my arms.