CHAPTER 15

I left the hall shortly after Draco did. I needed to apologise, i had no idea why i acted like that, i didn't mean to snap at him. I started of by searching the dorms but he wasn't there. Where is he ? I walked past the library and he wasn't in there, but i knew he had been because there was a book laying open on the table.

I walked outside to the lake and saw Draco walking in this direction. I ran over and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was slightly taken aback but after a few seconds, he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I'm so sorry I-i have no idea why i snapped like that" I whispered in his ear.
"It's okay, it's because of your scar"
"It is ?" I asked pulling away slightly.
"Yes come with me" He grabbed my hand and we walked together, back towards the library.

I found it strange that we were holding hands. Draco never really seemed like a hand holding guy. I like him and as far as i know, he likes me but we aren't together. I wonder if we will ?

We were in the library by now and i was sat opposite Draco deep in thought.

DRACO'S POV

I was telling Y/N about the whole curse thing and side effects but she was paying no attention. I looked up from the book to see her deep in thought.
"Y/N" I snapped.
"Hmm i'm sorry" She sighed.
I cleared my throat,
"It's fine"
"What were you saying?"
"You were scratched by a werewolf and it's a full moon, but because of a curse you're also effected. That's why you've been acting ... Strange" i hesitated.
"That explains why it hurts so bad" She said.

I looked at her and realised how pale she was, and then i remembered that i never saw her eat breakfast.
"You never ate, you need to eat" I said.
"I'm not hungry" She mumbled.
"No i'm not having this we are going to Hogsmeade"
With that i stood up and dragged her from her chair and walked with her towards Hogsmeade.

We walked into Hogsmeade and headed straight for butterbeer. I loved butterbeer even though my father said it was for poorer families and that i shouldn't drink it.

We sat in the corner and i went and paid for the beer.
"Thank you" She smiled, as i passed her the glass.
"No problem" I replied, Sitting opposite her.

I've been meaning to ask Y/N something for a while now. I just wasn't sure how to do it. Well i knew how to, but i was scared, but this seemed like the perfect time.
"Y/N" I blurted out before having a chance to stop myself.
"Yes Draco" She replied.
"Be my girlfriend"