lunch

"Ms. Rocklod, what do you have over there?" The prison guard gives her drawing a stare that can last for a million years. Marina glares at him and drops her chalk on her bed.

"Why do ya wanna know?" She asks. The prison guard straightens his fat figure and stops in his tracks.

"Is that Ace Copular that you are drawing?" I snorts. "What do you wanna do? Draw him to impress him?"

"No, you twat! It's my hobby to draw people!" Marina spits out. A small snicker escapes my mouth and the guard snaps his head towards my direction.

"I heard that," his raspy voice fits his figure. Like really. "You guys are on my list." He walks away and never looks back.

"Wait, what list?" I squeak. Marina picks her chalk up and continues to draw.

Nothing in the air sounded but the fading footsteps of the guard.

"Probably a list to let us beat him up," she says sarcastically and chuckles. "But really, the first thing I would do is to kick him where the sun doesn't shine."

"Same," I flick my fingers against the bars, making an echoing ting! My fingers immediately sting right after the harsh contact with the bars.

I already hate this place, even though it's my first day here. The humid air smells horrible and everything is so unsanitary. I'm sooo close to losing my sanity.

Lunch

"Ugh. Meatloaf again?" Marina huffs and slams her lunch trays with full force on the metal counter. "I hate this!"

"Ehhhh meatloaf isn't that bad," I look at the soggy block of meat being plopped on the prisoner's tray. "Ok, maybe it is very bad."

My eyes make circles around the cafeteria for a different choice of lunch. Then something crackles behind my ear. I look back to see a prisoner eating...

Nachos.

"Aye you can eat some nachos if ya don't want meatloaf," he says and shoves a handful of tortilla chips in his widened jaw. It's like he literally unhinged his jaw!

"I'll get nachos," I sigh and head to the lunch ladies.

(A/n-Idk who serves lunch in prison! I've never been to jail so plz understand hehe!)

S h o r t
C h a p t e r
(I apologize)