Just For You

The chilly air rattled around their bodies as they rapidly tip toe across the premises. Ace's grip on his stuff gets tighter each inch they get closer to the exit.

"I'm scared," he squeaks and looks around cautiously. The night sky is cloudless and clear, showing its bare but beautiful image.

"Find something to calm yourself," Marina peeks around the building's corner. Now that's the challenging part of sneaking out.

The watchtowers are occupied with security guards looking around the land and pushing their lights left to right. It looks almost impossible to get through even when the guards were properly trained and can kill whoever gets in their way.

"Let's split up."

"NO WE CANT D-"

"Yes we can," Marina shushes Ace and looks back at him with determined eyes. "Do you love y/n?"

"Y-Yes. Yes I do," Ace confesses and looks at the floor sheepishly. Marina grabs his hand and turns towards his tall figure.

"If you really love y/n, you will need to do everything you could do to get back to her. That includes risking your own life for her. Show everyone that you are determined to get back with her and sacrifice everything. Just for y/n."

His feet stick to the floor as his face heats up, changing his green skin into peachy pink ones. Before he could say anything, he notices that no one is around him anymore. Not even Marina.

"Just for y/n," he repeats out loud but silently. Imitating Marina, his feet lightly stomp against the gravel and he goes into stealth mode. The weight of the bass guitar and amplifier makes him struggle to stay undercover but he still tries.

Just for y/n.

Sweat trickles out of his pores and he takes vigorous breaths each period of time. The lights keep getting near him and one time his foot even got caught in the light.

The guard assumed that he was hallucinating but he was wrong. But he luckily doesn't mind and somehow lets Ace keeps going. Every step counts as taking a part of him away. He slowly starts to fall apart due to the weight and the limitations of freedom of moving wherever he wants.

It's a life or death decision.

"A couple more steps and I'm out of jail!"

Just a couple more steps and I'm out! Just like what y/n said when she came out of the hospital.

"And here I come, y/n!" He gasps and jumps into the corner away from the guards. Marina stands there confidently with her hands on her hips.

"A-Ace, you..." Marina gasps and puts a hand over her lips. "You did it... just for y/n!"

"Just for y/n!" Ace repeats and puts the amplifier down. "Next we need to get over the gate and we're done for good?"

"Yup!" Marina states and excitedly rubs her hands together like what movie villains would do.